08

"Wow, Kazi

"Wow, Kazi. It sounds like you really like her." Kyzion's therapist, Payton, told him aft he'd finished with his tangent.

"Yeah, I know. I do, sometimes. When she doesn't call me, I stop liking her. But then she calls, and it's fine." He shrugged, opening his bag of colorful rubber bands.

"Ah, spoiled at its finest. What do you do when she doesn't call?" She chuckled, setting her pencil down on top of her notebook.

"I stop liking her. I just said that Payton." He mumbled, his attention on making a bracelet for Skye. Yesterday he promised to make her one, but had forgotten, so he was doing it now.

"No, I mean like, do you block her? Or just stay silently upset?"

"I text her to tell her I don't like her anymore. She just laughs," He shrugged again, his long fingers moving quickly through the rubber bands.

"That sounds very much like you. How old is she?"

"She's 23, and she has a three year old daughter named Skye. She's very small for a three year old, and Nalani always braids her hair with these little white beads that are very annoying. She's very pretty, but she doesn't look like Na-" He paused, catching himself before he could go on another rant.

"It seems like you have your hands full Kazi." She laughed at the frown that he wore, and he shrugged once again.

Kyzion looked down at his phone, seeing that it was 2:59p.m., and his natural frown deepened at how quickly time had went by.

"I know, I know. You have to leave. See you next time Kazi, and don't forget to journal!" Payton gave him a fist bump once he stood up, and he nodded, waving bye to her.

He waved to the receptionist at the front desk who said goodbye to him, and then he went out the large round-a-bout door.

His frown disappeared seeing Nalani's all black 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee parked in the nearest visible parking spot, just like he preferred.

When he opened the door, the fumes of green apple essential mists invaded his nostrils, coming from the freshener in the vents of the truck.

"Kazi!" Skye exclaimed once she laid eyes on him, and he turned his body, a smile gracing his face.

"Wassup Skye? I made your bracelet." He held it out to her after giving her a high five, and her smile grew.

"Pink is my favorite color!" She referred to the pink rubber bands, and Nalani chuckled at their interaction.

"Hey Nalani. I missed you." Kyzion greeted her as well, wrapping his arms around her for a hug, to which she returned.

He normally wasn't a fan of touching anyone, but Nalani had him accustomed to hugging her whenever he saw her, just because he knew that she was very affectionate-even though he wasn't.