22

"Shit

"Shit." Nalani cursed, grabbing her phone as the alarm went off, the time of 7:00AM plastered on her screen.

While trying to get herself together to wake all the way up, she could hear heavy knocks on her door, and she groaned in annoyance.

She stood from her bed, holding the back of her torso because her back was hurting-most likely from the way that she'd slept.

After turning her locks the opposite direction to unlock her front door, she swung it open to reveal Sinclair who was carrying what looked to be a box of donuts.

"Wassup shordy? You was sleeping?" He chuckled, giving her a hug as he stepped inside.

"Obviously nigga it's seven in the fucking morning." She mumbled, and he shook his head at her attitude as she closed the door. She'd never been a morning person-or an awake person at all for that matter. She preferred to sleep.

"Pissy ass. I got you some pig in the blankets." He sat the food on her kitchen table, watching as she yawned.

"Thank you. I'ma go get dressed real quick, can you go wake her up to eat?" She looked at him, and he nodded, following her down the hall.

Nalani close her bedroom door once she was in, yawning again as she walked to her bathroom. After completing her normal morning routine, she walked over to her bed.

"Baby," She tapped an asleep Kyzion's shoulder, and he didn't begin to turn in his sleep until she tapped him harder.

"Sinclair's here. I'm about to get my baby ready for school, okay?" She kissed his face, and he nodded his head, his eyes remaining closed. She pressed her lips softly against his until he began to kiss her back, then slowly pulled away from her.

"You coming with me?" She mumbled, rubbing his small beard, between her fingertips.

"No, this is a you and him thing. I'll come say bye though, okay?" He mumbled back, still half asleep.

"Okay baby." She kissed his cheek again, and then stood back up, stretching her body out as she walked to her closet.

Deciding she was going to be up for the rest of the day, she chose to get dressed in a black sundress that disguised her small baby bump and stopped at her mid thigh. For her shoes, she wore a pair of Rick Owens thigh length boots.

She sprayed some Baccarat perfume over her body, and finally, for her hair, she just went over her silky blonde tape ins with a wig brush to make the body curls become fluffy again.

Then, Nalani walked out of her room, hearing Skye's tired voice coming from one of the hall bathrooms. She wasn't too much of a morning person either.

"Good morning puddin'." Nalani leaned over the tub side, and Skye tilted her head back, letting her kiss over her face.

"I don't wanna go to school anymore." Skye sniffed, sitting in a tub full of bubbles.

"That's too bad fat ass. Should've went to bed last night." Sinclair stuck his tongue out, and Nalani hit his chest, making him shrug with a smile on his face.