09

Kyzion laid his head on the dresser in his room, groaning in annoyance at the sound of the rain pattering hard against his window

He had his noise cancellation headphones on, but they weren't doing him any justice. The thunder was so loud that he swore it was coming from inside of his head.

One of his biggest pet peeves was being sensitive to sound. Noises that were too loud made his body create an itch that he couldn't scratch. It aggravated him more than anything.

Hard knocks on his room door made him snap from his thoughts, though he didn't respond. He knew it was Elisa because she was the only one there with him.

Amanda and Jon had went on their anniversary vacation two days ago, and would be gone for another three days. Being here with Elisa alone had been the absolute worst. She was so annoying.

"You lucky I knocked bitch. What you doing?" She granted herself permission in his room, plopping on his bed.

"Kazi, what's wrong with you?" She rose an eyebrow, seeing him softly hitting the side of his head that was covered by his hoodie.

"Kyzionnnnn." She dragged out, and he clenched his eyes shut, wishing he could disappear. This had to be her tenth time coming in his room.

When she called his name again, he stood from his seat, going in his closet to grab the duffel bag he kept packed for 'just in case' reasons. He'd never had to use it before but he re-packed it every week.

"Kyzion where you going?" Elisa got up to follow him with her eyebrows furrowed, and he continued to ignore her as headed down the stairs.

She continued to call his name from the house after he walked out of the front door, walking through the rain that fell like bullets.

"N O I Z Y K, N O I Z Y K," Kyzion continued to spell his name backwards to himself, trying to stay calm so that he didn't overwhelm himself.

He could feel an episode coming, but he was trying his hardest to fight it off. It seemed like a losing battle though.

He sat down on the bench for the bus, and as soon as he did he regretted it. Wet puddles from the seat immediately transferred to his jeans, and he could feel the cold substance on his skin.

The dread nearest his finger began to loosen from how hard he was pulling at it, ignoring the stinging sensation coming from his scalp.

A loud screeching noise made him push his headphones harder against his ears, and he stood up, stepping on the bus after the doors opened.

He swiped his bus card, then sat right behind a driver that he wasn't familiar with. He prayed hard that he wouldn't have an episode on the bus.

Thankfully, he didn't, and the half hour train ride went by smoothly. Once he got off, he walked for about an hour, before making it to his destination.