11

"You don't have to tell me all of that Nalani

"You don't have to tell me all of that Nalani." Kyzion chuckled, staring at her through the FaceTime camera.

"I know, I just t-ugh. Never mind." She huffed, currently patting an asleep Skye's back while she laid on her chest.

"You're so dramatic. Why do you look upset?" He picked his pen back up, continuing his previous task of writing in his journal.

Kyzion and Nalani had been on the phone for around two hours now while she got ready to go spend some time with Sinclair and Skye for their weekly family outing.

To be honest, Nalani no longer wanted to spend any time at all with Sinclair, regardless of the activity, but Skye loved Sunday Funday's-so she basically had to.

Skye still didn't understand that the two were no longer together, and when they did try to explain it to her in depth, she'd just shut it down. It was a bit frustrating, but Nalani knew it'd take time since all Skye knew was her parents being together.

While on the phone with Kyzion, Nalani had been telling him their planned out itinerary for the day, even though he told her it wasn't necessary. Their family days started way before him, so it really wasn't his business.

"You can call me later baby. Don't be sad." Kyzion smiled, seeing the pout on her face after her doorbell had rang.

"I love you. Can I come and get you later, please?" She stood from her couch, grabbing her purse and Skye's backpack.

"Yeah that's okay. I love you too. Bye-bye." He waved in the camera, and she said it back before ending the FaceTime call.

She turned the locks on her front door, and then pulled it open to see Sinclair, the smell of his Bleu De Chanel cologne immediately invading her nostrils.

He was dressed in a black fitted tee shirt, black jeans, and also a pair of black Versace chain reaction sneakers. The black and gold Versace boxers he wore could also be seen from how he just barely sagged.

To compliment his look, a few diamond chains hung around his neck and matched the diamond square faced watch on his left wrist.

"Wassup mama? Why you change the locks?" His eyebrows furrowed as he took Skye out of her arms, as well as her backpack.

"So that you couldn't use your key, duh." She chuckled, turning around to lock the door while he smacked his lips.

"You must don't want me to find out who yo lil' boyfriend is." He looked over at her as they walked towards his black 2022 BMW X6.

"You already know him stink stink." She tilted her head in a mocking manner, laughing once he rolled his eyes.

He opened the passenger side door for her, and then buckled Skye in her booster seat in the back. He leaned over to kiss her cheek as he pulled her seatbelt on, before closing her door.