16

"Are you sure you're going to come back to get me tomorrow?" Kyzion held his bag, a frown on his face as he looked at Nalani through her window

"Yesssss Kyzion, I promise." She laughed, and he held his pinky out, making her smile as she linked hers with his.

"Okay don't forget. I love you." He leaned over to kiss her lips, and she allowed it to linger for a few seconds, before pulling back.

"I love you too baby. Call me." She kissed his cheek, and he nodded, turning to walk towards his house. When he opened the front door, he half way turned to wave at her, and she waved back, making him smile.

He walked inside the house, then locked the door behind him, smelling food being cooked in the kitchen, so he headed that way.

"Guys guess what? I had sex!" Kyzion plopped down on the stool near the bar area, and both Amanda and Jon's head turned to face him.

"My boy!" Jon held his hand out, and Kyzion clasped their palms together in a handshake while Amanda gasped, finally realizing what he had said.

"Kyzion that is your business-not ours. Lord jesus." She face palmed herself, keeping her egg and flour mixture coated fingers off of her skin.

"No, it's yours too. Remember when I was 19 and I said I would never do it? I did it, twice!" He leaned back in his seat, very obviously proud of himself.

"Did what?" Elisa walked in the kitchen after hearing how loud they all were, reaching to grab a piece of fried chicken from the plate, and then hissed once Amanda popped her hand.

"Kazi jumped in some pussy two t-, shit baby." Jon laughed, holding his chest after Amanda slapped it with a towel at his vulgarity.

"No way. You're lying." She squinted her eyes at Kyzion while sitting beside him.

"No I'm not. I'm not a virgin anymore. We should celebrate." He clapped, and Amanda laughed at how excited he was.

"Wait, with who? Not a stranger, was it? You didn't click that little ad on pornhub that says old milfs ready to fuck, did you?" Elisa asked, laughing once she dodged her mom's hand that reached to pop her in her mouth.

"Nope. I did it with my girlfriend. And, guess what she did? Well-never mind. Maybe that's TMI." He rose his eyebrows to make a yikes expression, and Jon laughed.

"Oh my god we are not about to have this conversation." Amanda shook her head at all three of them while pulling chicken wings out of the hot grease.

"Wait a minute...is my best friend your girlfriend?" Elisa's eyes furrowed in confusion, just now putting the pieces together.

"No. My girlfriend is your best friend." Kyzion shrugged, though both phrases meant the same thing. Not to him though.

"You gotta get her some flowers as a taking-virginity gift." Jon told him, and he thought about it for a few seconds, before responding.