chapter 1

Dear readers,Please shower love and votes on this story.Just like you did on the first one.😘

🍁🍁🍁🍁

If two hearts are meant to be soulmates,no matter how long it takes,how far they go,how tough it seems,fate will always bring them together to share love forever.

She distinctly remembers the day she saw those sharp,soul-intriguing eyes for the first time.

It happened when she was ten.

That day the sky was cloudy. It was raining cats and dogs when she and her parents finally arrived at their new home in Mumbai,the city of dreams.It took a whole day to set all the things in places.

It's not like she hasn't come to this city before.Her maternal grandparents lives here and during holidays they used to visit them.But this time they were shifting permenantly.

"Beta..Tomorrow we will meet someone."

"Who ma?"she asked innocently.

"My one and only best friend since school time.We are meeting after four years."

"Wow.Like me,you have also a bestie?"

"Yes,,,and you have met her once,that too five years ago.I doubt you can remember her."She smiled while patting her daughter's head as she laid beside her.

"I have frequently heard you talking to someone named Mahi.Is that her?"

"Yup.It's her.You know what's the best thing? From now on I can see her anytime."

"How?Is she going to live with us?"she sat up with a big smile and gleaming eyes.

"Nahi mera baccha(No my child).Henceforth we are neighbors."

Next day when they stepped in through the door of Singhania mansion,her mouth was hung open,eyes wide like saucers.Her mother was carrying a purse and umbrella.She was holding her free hand,completely awestruck by the sight of the sight of the magestic mansion.In her ten years of life she had never seen anything like this.

The way flowery gardens had surrounded it ,she couldn't help but compare it with a fort from fairytale stories.Her curiosity doubled thinking how this house would look from inside.

"Beta.Just stay with me all the time.Ok?"

She nodded in response.Her mother was excited,she could see that.

After ringing the doorbell,they waited.Next a beautiful woman who might be in her forties opened the door.She hugged her mother with a bright smile and then looked at her affectionately.

"Hello pretty girl.How are you?"That lady ruffled her hair.

"I am fine aunty."she smiled at her and bent down to touch her feet.

"Baccha.You don't need to do that."holding her face,she kissed her forehead..."Myra,Your daughter has grown up so fast.Last time when I saw her,she was not this much tall."

"Hmm.That time her head was at the level of your knees.But there is a drastic increase in her height in the past two years". Her mother chukled.

While exchanging few words they went inside.She felt like she had entered a different world.The colors of the walls looked so vibrant.There were so many decorative pieces,photos hanging all over the walls and sitting on the tables,shelves.

She was so lost in checking out that she didn't realize when she had drifted away from her mother and was now standing alone.Very soon the mansion lost all it's charms as her senses came back and fear crawled in.