chapter 3

Vote:200+

🍁🍁🍁🍁

"OK.I am ready."Divyani said after wearing the apron.Dhruv smiled in return before going to the studio.

"Is everything good to go?"he asked his team.

"Yes sir.Ready."the cameraman said after looking at every detailings.

Today she would prepare three types of dishes one after another for a cooking show 'Food is life'.For starter cheesy chicken tikka.Next burnt garlic fried rice and Ras Malai Mousse.Her all recipes were scheduled to be broadcasted from Monday to Wednesday at 6 PM everyday.So every week she gave her shots on Friday.

When the director gestured her to begin,she flashed a full-blown smile and greeted all the audience.It was always tiring,but she loved to record because many people get inspiration from her for cooking.Along with compliments there is also money and nobody in the sane mind will deny that offer.This channel was one of the best channels featuring cooking shows in India.

"Good evening to all of you.It's already 6 pm and I,Divyani Ahuja,am back to you with an amazing recipie."smiling cheerfully at the camera she started.It's been five months since Dhruv was working with her on every Friday.This young celebrity chef's dedication and spirit to introduce new recipes for the audiences,impressed him a lot.His wife Palomi was also a big fan of her.

"First we will make cheesy chicken tikka.I hope it will be loved by you all."she began with the recipe which would be aired on Monday.

Boneless chicken,vineager, curd,spices;all the ingredients were already kept on the kitchen counter..."We have to marinate these chickens for at least twenty minutes.In that time we will cut the onions and tomatoes."she said chopping them on a wooden board like an expert .

It took nearly four hours to complete the shoot.Once it was done,she came towards Dhruv and shook her hands with him formally.

"You look tired.Let my driver drop you."he offered,but she nodded her head negatively..."It's ok.I can manage by myself."

"Sure na?"

"I am."she smiled at his gesture and moved out.Getting inside a cab she instructed the driver where to go.In thirty minutes her destination came.

"So?How did it go?"Jay,the manager of her restaurant,asked the moment she entered.

"As usual.Tiring."she said casually said while walking towards the kitchen.The cooks needed to be supervised so that they could leave a flawless impressions on the visitors.

"Take rest for sometime.I will let you know if any problem occurs."he insisted.Still she was adamant.."It's ok yaar.I was out for few hours.It will be better if I check up on them one time."

"Fine.As you wish."Jai sighed.

She was about to go when something clicked in his mind..."Accha listen.Someone wanted to meet you."

"Oh...who?"she asked turning around.Since it was almost weekend,so there were few customers in these hours.

"He didn't tell his name.When I asked,he told that you know him."

"Where is he?"

"He left when I said you were out."he shrugged his shoulders.

"Okay.Call me if he comes again."she said before moving towards the kitchen.

Who might it be?As far as she could remember,she wasn't expecting any visitors today.

.............