chapter 11

🍁🍁🍁🍁

Divyani woke up and looked at the clock.It showed 6:10 am.Okay,that wasn't too late.

She guessed Urvil might have gone to morning walk since his side was empty.After making sure the door was locked,she took a kurti-leggings set out of cupboard and placed them on the bed.According to relatives,new bride shouldn't be late.So in forty minutes she came out wearing a white bathrobe.After being done with the hairdryer,she was about to apply moisturizer when someone knocked on the door.

"Who?"she shouted.

"It's me."came Nakshatra's voice.

Divyani opened the door.As she came in,she hurriedly went back infront of the mirror to get ready.

"Morning bhabhi.I just wanted to return the straightener."

"Good morning.Please keep it on the shelf."her focus was on rubbing the cream over face.

"Sure."after placing the straightener on its usual place Nakshatra turned to her. "I am leaving.See you at breakfast table."

"Yup.Close the door while going out."

"Okay bhabhi."she heard her saying and after that she heard the sound of closing the door behind.

Later she locked the door.While dressing up she heard knocking sound again.

"Two minutes." She shouted and wore the leggings quickly.

"What took you so long,beautiful?"Urvil asked in a flirty tone when the door was opened.

"I was wearing clothes."she got busy drying her hair with a towel,not wanting to look at him.

"Ohh.Still angry?"he sounded perplexed. "I thought you have melted after my yesterday's kissy."

"No.That didn't work."

"Liar.I saw how you smiled when my lips touched your cheeks."

"Huh.You need eye check up."she lied smoothly.If he thinks she will go easy on him,then he is wrong.

"I am perfectly okay."he defened himself standing right infront of her,blocking her path.

She snorted pushing him aside and made her way towards bed to fold the blanket.

"Divi.I -"

"Go and take a bath.You are sweating like a pig."

Did she just ignore him?

"I have a better option."

"What the hell!! "She shreiked when he snatched the towel which was wrapped in her hair.

A laugh escaped from his mouth.
"Don't worry.I will wash this."he started wiping his sweaty face and neck with that.

"NOOO!!"her eyes widened in horror.This man just ruined her favorite towel. "Why did you do that?Now I can't even use it."

"Relax."he chukled. "What's yours,is also mine and vice versa."

She clenched her jaw in frustration.He surely knows how to annoy her.

"Give it to me."she stretched her hand over his head.

He grabbed her wrist. "No."he pursed his lips. "I said na I will wash this." He shook his head,seeing a glint of anger in her eyes.

"No need to-"she stood on her toes to reach his height.In a blink he pushed her on bed and pinned beneath him,her hands cuffed in his hold beside her head.She looked at him with wide eyes,blinking rapidly.