chapter 14

🍁🍁🍁🍁

It's been three days since their talk and everything was going smooth till now

After returning from night walk, Urvil filled the bottle and then switched off the lights of kitchen before heading to room.

Divyani looked up from the book in her hand just as he entered,watching as he closed the door after him before throwing himself on the bed beside her.

"Tired?"she asked.

"A little."he closed his eyes and sighed in content.

After a hectic day his mind was carving for silence.

She closed the book and placed it on the nightstand,moving closer to him and threading fingers through his dense locks.

"Thanks yaar."he whispered slowly.

She smiled softly in response.

Few minutes later,he turned his head to her side opening his eyes and looking up at her.A chukle escaped his lips when he saw her yawning. "Hey.You should have slept."he scooted closer,cupping her cheek and meeting her half-opened eyes.

Divyani yawned again. "I was waiting for you."she rubbed her eyes.

"Why?"he frowned.

"Bas aise hi (just like that)"she murmured,placing her head on his shoulder. "To be honest,I thought you will come soon after dinner and we will talk,just like old times.But you went out for night walk."she pursed her lips in disappointment.

"I see."he whispered and gently pulled her in his arms. "Okay.Next time you can join me whenever you want."he pecked her temple,soothingly rubbing his hand around her back and rocking her back and forth slightly.

"Hmm.I just....what the-"she pulled away when all of sudden Urvil dragged her shirt upwards and unhooked the bra. "What were you doing?"

"Don't you feel uncomfortable in bra during sleeping?It must have been suffocating your boobs."he said,his eyes unable to part from her chest.