chapter 13

🍁🍁🍁🍁

"What are we having today in breakfast?"Aarna asked as they all settled to eat.

"Aloo paratha."Divyani replied with a smile.

When the food was served,Urvil's hunger doubled up at the smell.After tearing a piece,he dipped it in pickle and put inside mouth.

Holy shit!Delicious.With lemon pickle it tasted hundred times better.

She sat beside him and served herself.

"Can I have another paratha,bhabhi?"Few minutes later,he heard his brother's voice.

"Of course.I have made extras."She nodded and was about to get up,but Yuvaan interrupted. "No no.You sit.I am going to kitchen."

"Hey.Bring one for me."

"Me too."

Both his sisters demanded.

"Yuvaan.Do one thing. Bring the entire hotpot so that everyone can have as much as they want."Anuj Singhania gave the best solution.

"Ji dadu."

Divyani ate quietly while listening to their conversations.

She was angry and hurt.The way he yelled at her,when she was trying to be an understanding wife,almost tore her heart in two.

She had decided from now on she wouldn't poke her nose into his matters.His words made her cry,which meant she had let him control over her emotions.

It was not good.

"Divyani beta.Why aren't you eating?"Mahima was noticing her since last few minutes.Till now the girl hadn't even finished half of one paratha.

"I just..ugh..I am not hungry."she answered hesitatedly.Urvil glanced at his wife.

"You shouldn't stay in empty stomach." Mahima mumbled. "Tell me what you want to eat?I will make it for you."

Her eyes widened. "No no.I am eating.See."she hurriedly spoke and took a large paratha piece in mouth.It was really a kind gesture,but she found it unnecessary when there were already so much stuffs on table.

"Good.Always make sure to have a heavy breakfast because it is the first meal of the day after we wake up."

"Ji ma."she didn't know what more to say and sighed.

"It's okay.She is just a little slow today."He said to handle the situation.Her anger was directed at him,but she was taking it out on food.

She shot him a glare.

"Why?Didn't bhabhi sleep well yesterday?"Aarna asked him,but the next moment turned to look at Divyani,remembering something. "Wait.When I was returning you the story book today morning,you said your whole body was aching.What did....."

"Divi.Get me the pickle jar."Urvil cut her words in between.There are certainly many reasons of bodyache.Still in case of a newly married couple,anyone would assume that thing first.

Fuck!!

What an embarrassing situation!

She passed him the jar while trying to keep a straight face.But in all honesty,she wanted to dig a hole and hide herself inside that.

"Aarna dear,you have college today?"Abhimanyu asked changing the topic quickly.

"No.But I have to do assignments."she spoke up.Urvil was grateful the way his father smoothly handled the situation.

After breakfast,Divyani came to room to get ready.She was busy tying her hair when he decided to have a conversation with her.

She looked up at him as he opened the drawer and took his watch. "I have packed your lunch."she said pointing at the table where the tiffinbox was kept.