chapter 9

No update from 30 sep to 10 october.

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

The next morning Divyani woke up by the voice of her husband

"Keep the presentation ready.I will come."Urvil was talking to someone in phone.

She frowned in her sleep.Who is he talking to?Wait.A presentation.Meant his PA Dhiraj?Opening her eyes,she sat up,letting out a yawn.

"Okay then."

He hung up seeing her and came to sit at the the end of bed,close to her feet.

"Right now your hair is reminding me of a bird nest."he said,his lips stretching to form a huge grin.

She is my responsibility.

She nodded her head,sitting straight swatting the blanket aside.."Yeah.I forgot to comb last night."she answered groggily meeting his gaze as he chuckled shaking his head softly and gave her an amused look.

"What?Why are you looking at me like that?"she asked,irritated.

He laughed finally.

"You look funny."her breadth hitched as he shifted closer,his hand holding her wrists.."Anyway.Let me find my name in your mehendi."

"You will fail."she shrugged taking her hands away,but he grabbed them again.

"We will see."he snorted,opening her fists and gazed at the palms.."Wah.Your meheni is so dark that I can easily find out."

She rolled her eyes.."Oh please!!Less talk more action."

Three minutes passed.

"Yes!!,,I won.Look here."he gently rubbed the area in circular motion.."Whoever did this mehendi design,is freaking genius.

"She is,now move."she spoke,hushing him out of her way.

"You hurt me.Literally,no one ignores me like you."he caught her attention.

And you hurt me yesterday..She wanted to say,but only sighed."Can I use the washroom first?"

"Of course.I am already done."

"Thanks."she mouthed made her way towards the cupboard.After selecting the clothes which were kurti,leggings and innerwears;she turned to him. "What do you want for breakfast?"

His smile vanished.

"Whatever you can offer,I am ready to eat."he said huskily and she gulped looking down,focusing on the design of kurti.

"Still.Any favorite?"

"Chole bhature."he smirked,enjoying her nervous face.Clearly he had effect on her.

"Ughh okay.I will make them."she mumbled walking towards the bathroom to take a quick bath.

He decided to lie down for sometime.