chapter 15

🍁🍁🍁🍁

Morning when Urvil was getting for office,he noticed a frustrated Divyani searching something into the closet.Three minutes passed,still she was unable to find that thing.

"What happened?"he decided to intervene.She sighed and looked at him. "My pink kurta.I can't find it anywhere."

"Can I see?What if you haven't searched properly."he mumbled.

She shook her head as no. "I have.Three times."

He tried to think along with her,looking all over the room,and then his eyes landed on the couch. "Oyee..See there."she looked where he was pointing out. "Those are ironed clothes which I received today morning from Shanti tai.May be it is there."

"Shit.How can I forget?"she pursed her lips,feeling dissapointed with her ownself.

He chuckled."I told you nahhh."

"Yeah.I told her to iron it along with some other dresses.It just slipped out of my mind."

The ironed clothes were neatly folded in two rows;so it didn't take much time to find out her kurta.Keeping that one aside,she decided to arrange the other clothes.

"Hayeee!!!Kya hoga tera mere bina,Divi?(Alas!!What will happen to you without me,Divi?)"As she was putting the dresses one by one inside closet,he smacked her head playfully.
She was no less.He got a kick on his leg in response.

"Bakwas band kar aur office ja.(Stop talking rubbish and go to office.)"

"That I will.But first help me to put on my tie."

"Huh."she turned around to face him,her brows scrutching up.
It's not like he didn't how to make a tie.Then what was the matter?

"Do it yourself.I have work."

"Please please.Whenever I am trying to lift my left arm,that sided shoulder is paining."he whined.

"But you looked okay at breakfast table."she could remember him lifting the water filled jug with left hand when Aarna told him to pass it.

"Areeyy!!the pain started few minutes ago."

"Oh.Then did you apply the volini spray?"

"Yes.Now do it."he ordered,the tie was hanging around his neck.She huffed and began to tie it.Due to their height difference, she had to raise her feet a title bit.

"Urvil.I think you shouldn't drive today."

"I have already talked to our driver."his eyes were fully concentrated on Divyani's eyes where as hers were on tie.

"Great.Give me fifteen minutes,I will also get ready."she said while giving the final knot.

"Wait!!yesterday you told, you will not go today."his voice came out a little louder.

Her head raised up to meet his eyes. "Yes.But my manager called and requested for a half day leave, cause his mother is ill.I told him not to come today."she said in one go without even taking breadth.

Jai was a responsible person.At the time of her marriage,he managed the cafe singlehandedly for five days.Now it was her time to return the favor.

"You did the right thing."

"Hmm."she stepped back after preparing his tie.He pulled it down with left hand and undid the knot.

"Tie it again."he ordered.She looked at him with wide open mouth.

"Wait.You said you can't lift left arm.Then how can......"

"I was lying."he stepped a little closer to her and said.