chapter 7

🍁🍁🍁🍁

The day of wedding finally came.

Everyone were busy running around to check if things were in places.Divyani was already wearing a maroon colored overly beaded heavy designer lehenga.Mahima had given her a patrimony necklace which was huge and beautiful.It was hanging at her stomach.There were also other ornaments.

Truth is

She couldn't wait to take everything off and sleep.As beautiful as she looked,but all these things were adding extra 20 kgs on her weight.

"Di.Sit straight.Looks like you will fall asleep anytime."Aditi nudged her and she hummed.

"I am bored,sleepy.She is dabbing my face with sponge since last one hour."

The makeup artist laughed and said,"It's almost done mam."

"No.Please continue what you are doing.It actually feels good."she yawned.

"Divi.You can't sleep.Tonight is your wedding night."Tara,her another cousin teased with a wink and her eyes snapped open.

Fuck no.She wasn't ready to do anything this soon.Surely they went to couple dates 4-5 times.
But except holding each other's hands and occasional hugs,nothing had happened.

"Divi beta."Myra shouted knocking the door and she almost fell down from the chair.

"Ma.Stop startling me.I am getting ready."she said loudly after sitting properly.

"Barat is coming.How much more time you will take?"

"Done mam."the makeup girl said.
The door got opened and Myra came inside.

"Mami.See,how gorgeous Divi di is."Aditi giggled.

"Of course pretty lady.That's why I have come."Myra walked where her daughter was standing and her smile broadened.

"Re wahh!!!My baby are looking like a fairy."

"Ma.When can get rid of these heavy jwelleries?"she whined ignoring her.

"Baccha.First see yourself."Myra turned her towards the mirror with a jolt.

OK.Ma was right.The girl had surely done a great makeover.

"My fairy."

"I am not a fairy."she pouted.

"Well,your name means someone belonging to heaven."Myra smiled while Aditi and Tara left with the make-up girl to give them some personal space.

"Who chose my name?You or papa?"curiosity hit her as Myra fixed her dupatta.

"Your father obviously.Do you really think he would let anyone snatch his right?"

"I believe you."

"Hmm!I still remember when he first held you after birth,you immediately started giggling and throwing hands, legs here and there.As if your mind sensed he is your father."

"Then?"Divyani asked hugging her.

"He freaking cried and kept on telling everyone how adorable his daughter is,just like a fairy."

"What's going on here?"Gautam asked and they looked at him only to see his brows furrowed.

"Why this tensed face?Like today is hearing of your case."Myra asked rolling her eyes.

"Ha ha..very funny."he sighed.

"You didn't tell me how am I looking?"Divyani grinned twirling once.

"As usual.Like a beautiful princess or an angel.I can't believe you will leave us today."