chapter21

🍁🍁🍁🍁

Urvil woke up at 5:00am,hearing the sound of alarm

Urvil woke up at 5:00am,hearing the sound of alarm.he shut it and glanced at his wife.She was sleeping comfortably inside the blanket.He turned towards her and kept on looking at her.Slowly their conversations and intimate moments from last night appeared in his head.The corners of his lips curled up into a smile.He wondered how it would feel to be inside her.

Shaking off his nasty thoughts,he flew an arm around her waist,pulling her closer.If she had problem with cuddles,then he would initiate it.

Today no gym.

Divyani stirred in her sleep as the sunlight fell on her eyes through the curtains.She tried to sit,but was puzzled looking at sleeping Urvil beside her.

Shouldn't he be at gym this time?

She quickly stretched her hand to grab her phone from nightstand.It showed 6:57 am. "Hey.Wake up.It's almost seven."she attempted to movie his arm.

"Hmm."he groaned,snuggling close to her.

"Move your hand man.I need to pee."she pinched his arm.

"Ohh..pee here."he said with a yawn.

"URVIL SINGHANIA."she snapped loudly. "Will you let me go?? Or I will pee here seriously and make you wash the bedsheet and mattress."

"Kya zulm hain?"he sat up rubbing his eyes.She royally ignored him and quickly walked to bathroom to do the morning chores.

By the time she was back,Urvil had already freshened up in another bathroom.He was choosing his clothes for the day.

"Are you done?"

He glanced at her,then shook his head. "Not at all.Help me."

"Choti bacchi ho kya?'she snorted.

"Han hun.Ab choose kar.(Yes I am.Now choose.)"he narrowed his eyes,stepping aside to give her space.

She took just one minute to select. "Again black,,huh?"a sigh escaped his lips.

What's her obsession with black??!!!