chapter20

🍁🍁🍁🍁

Divyani stepped out of washroom.

"Wow.Bhy will surely faint after seeing you."Aarna's voice made her startle.

"Rehhh.When did you come?"

"Just now.Nakshu di is also coming.Together we will watch a movie.What's say?"

"Ohkayyy.Which movie?"she smiled.

"Kantara.By the way,you are looking beautiful in saree."Aarna grinned looking at her as she combed her hair. "Is this for bhy?"

"What do you mean?"she asked rolling her eyes.Of course she had dressed up for Urvil.But she wouldn't admit it.

"I remember he gifted this saree to you.And now you have worn it for him.Hayeee....how romantic!!"

Here this girl goes again.

"Mar khana hain kya?(Want me to beat you?)"she turned at Aarna with narrowed eyes.

"Aww!!!someone is blushing.Have you guys,hmm,decided to do hanky panky tonight?"

"No!and even if we do,why should I tell you?"

Aarna shrugged. "Okay.Don't tell me.But I know bhy is going to be floored."she winked causing Divyani to throw the comb at her,and turn away so that she didn't tease her about the blush on her face.

............

The Singhania family members were watching news about the upcoming election when the doorbell chimed.Divyani's heart nearly stopped.She quickly got up placing the cup of tea on table,,"I will get the door."

"It's bhy."Yuvaan spoke up,who was munching the the pakoras.

She knew it was him.Just half an hour ago he had messaged that he would arrive soon.She opened the door and a wide smile appeared on her face. "Hey."she said glancing at him.He was wearing simple shirt pants.

Still handsome.

"Hi."he said eyeing her from top to bottom,a little admiration flasing in his eyes.She stepped aside giving him space to walk inside.

"Everyone is in home?"

"Yeah."she nodded. "How was your flight?"

"Good."he replied blinking,then again looked at her.It was so hard to look away.He himself had chosen the saree for her,and here she was wearing it.

That meant........

"Let's go inside."she said.

"Yes."finally mustering up some courage he blurted out. "You look beautiful."

She blushed as they walked side by side. "Ugh,,thanks."she smiled ,tucking the hair strands behind her ear.Her eyes met his and she looked away,taking a deep breadth when he smirked.

"You freshen up.I will prepare your coffee."she finally spoke up looking at him.

"No need.I will simply have dinner."he adjusted his shoulder bag.

"Let me take your suitcase."she offered help.

"Divi.I spend one hour in gym.So my arms are strong enough to carry them."he said smugly.

She rolled her eyes.After meeting everyone in the drawing room,he moved towards the room while she followed him.

The door was shut once they entered.He kept the bags on one corner.

"So?"

"What?"she bit her lips when he stepped towards her.

"You misssed me?"he smirked realizing he was making here nervous.