chapter 17

🍁🍁🍁🍁

The sound of something falling,woke Urvil up

The sound of something falling,woke Urvil up.He stirred slightly,lying on his back.

Few seconds later again a loud noise came.

"Divi,what are you doing yaar?"he snapped,frustrated due to lack of sleep.

A faint "sorry"reached his ears.

Moving inside the blanket,he fell back asleep.Fifteen minutes passed peacefully.Then he heard the sound of phone ringing.He got up in annoyance and met Divyani's embarassed eyes who was standing beside the bed.She looked at him guiltily,then eyed her phone for a second which was on her side before picking it up. "Ma is calling.You please sl-sleep."she mumbled meekily running out of the bedroom immediately after.

He groaned and laid back down,hugging a pillow between his arms before trying to get some sleep for few more minutes since it was Sunday.

But sleep was far ahead of his eyes.

Letting out a huff,he turned to lie on a side and stared at the balcony where she had gone.Last night he was awake past midnight working on his laptop.The conference was coming in almost three weeks' time and the reports he had asked were not submitted till now.He was angry.If his employees thought that wedding would distract him,they were wrong.This conference was really important to him.It's success would bring more money,power and fame.

He threw the blanket away and went towards the bathroom.Today no gym.After doing the morning chores he quickly took a shower and slipped into casual clothes.

She was on the balcony,checking her social media accounts and replying to messages.Walking as quietly as he could,Urvil stood behind her leaving a good distance. "You washed your hair again."

Divyani spinned around and faced him with a smile. "Yeah.I needed to."

"You will catch cold again."

"Relax.I have used hairdryer."

He glared down at her. "You should have wait for two-three days more until you are completely okay."

"I am fine.See".she grinned and twirled around two times.But then almost stumbled back.He grabbed her elbow and pulled her towards him.