chapter 6

🍁🍁🍁🍁

"God!!Please help me."Urvil whispered with wide eyes when he saw his siblings ready to throw haldi after Mahima and other female relatives are done with the ceremony.

"Bhaiyya.Today nobody can save you from us."Aarna smiled evilly.

"Amrita di..You too?"he whined.

"Yes,,because it's revenge time."Amrita said excitedly.

"Wait.Revenge for what?"

"Three years ago,during Holi you poured a bucket of red colored water on me and Raghav from your room window."

"You are still crying over it?"he was shocked.Seriously,,nobody can understand how a woman's brain works.

"Yes."she grinned.

"Jiju..Save me."he gave Nimish,Amrita's husband a puppy look who had just reached the spot with their four year son Ankur in his arms.

"Amrita baby."

"Yes Nimish."she said extra sweetly.

"Paint his each and every inch.I am giving you permission."he said.

"Jiju.Why are you doing this?Am I not your favorite sale sahab?"Urvil tried again.

"Simple.I am helping my wife."Nimish said grinning.

"So Bhy.Ready to look like a jaundice patient in your own wedding?"Nakshatra took a handful of haldi,then stepped towards him.He heaved a sigh and threw both hands in the air in defeat as she rubbed the paste all over his face.

"Ok.Call Yuvaan and Raghav also.Jab torture karna hai to ek sath e karlo sab."

The next second two hands painted his entire face and throat from behind making him feel the taste of haldi..."SURPRISE."

"Yuck!!Raghav...You idiot.Why did you attack from behind?I was about to have a heart attack."

Raghav,who came infront of him with an evil smile, shrugged his shoulders..." Come on.It's your wedding.I just wanted to have fun."

"Good job mera bhy(my brother).Got our justice finally."Amrita smirked.

"Let's just attack."seeing Yuvaan coming with another bowl of haldi,Aarna declared smugly.."Today everyone will take their revenge from bhai.Who knows,when the next opportunity will come?"

"I am gone today."he thought seeing them taking haldi paste as much as they could.All siblings came one by one and the rest was history.

..............

"Baccha.You are taking too much time."Myra knocked the door and Divyani groaned.

"Coming ma."she opened the door after one minute and asked,"They have arrived?"

"No."

"Then let me get ready properly na."she almost shouted.

"She is slower than a tortoise."Aditi,her cousin said and she again came infront of the mirror.

She slapped her arm and said,"Shut up yaar.It's my wedding and I have to look good in all photos."

"OK OK .Need any help?"

"Yeah.Just apply the eyeliner properly."Divyani gave the liner in her hand.."Remember.It should be equal on both eyes."

"I know.Close your eyes."Aditi said and started to apply carefully.

"Done?"she asked.

"Don't talk.Just a minute."

She hummed.When Aditi was done she exhaled the deep breadth that she was holding.