chapter 4

🍁🍁🍁🍁

"Urvil!Oh my God!What a surprise!"Myra shrieked excitedly making Divyani block her ears with both hands while Urvil smiled goofily at them.

Expected reaction.

"Hi aunty.How are you?"he greeted with a big smile and her mother looked at him from top to bottom.

"I am definitely fine after seeing you.Come on.Let's go inside."he was dragged inside and she stood there awkwardly.

"Ma.Your daughter is still outside."she yelled from the back.

"This is your home.So you don't need invitation."Myra said and shrugged her shoulders while he jerked his tongue,smirking at her.

She rolled her eyes and walked inside after closing the door behind.

He waited for her at the door.As she passed by him he wrapped an arm around her shoulder just like old times.

"Chal hat."

"Relax.I wasn't going inside without you."they went to the living room together.

"When did you arrive?"Myra asked excitedly.She had always been the extra friendly one when it came to her bestie's son.Gautam came parting his arms and hugged Divyani first.

"Huh!!Someone actually missed me."she showed tongue at her mother and Urvil laughed beside her.

"Urvil beta.Finally you are here."

Next he was engulfed with a warm hug by her father,patting his back..."God!!You are so tall."Gautam said after letting him go.

"Yaah.One inch taller than dad."he put on a cocky expression,but then winced when Divyani slapped his arm.

"Stupid....People lose almost one and half inch every 10 years after 40.Don't you know this?In that case uncle was taller than you during his young age."

"Yaar..You are my bestie.You can't support dad."he whined.

"I am just stating the truth."

"So what?I am....."

"Shut up both of you."Myra interrupted.."Divi,,Come with me."

She dragged Divyani to kitchen the kitchen while the men made way to the sofa.

"You guys have met after one year.What's the need to fight like cat and dog?"Myra smiled,handling a bowl.

"I miss pulling his legs."she said grinning at her mother and she cupped her cheek,looking at her with love.

"I am so happy you guys are getting along.When you looked upset in these months,I really thought he was going overboard."Myra mumbled scooping up in the bowl.

"Ma.He wanted to surprise us."

"Not us.Only you."

"What do you mean?"She gasped,but Myra shrugged and smacked her head playfully.

"OK listen.I lied when I said that he stopped calling me and your dad just like you.Truth is,he requested me to keep my mouth shut."

"You mean surprise was only for me ?"she mumbled and her mother burst out laughing.

Urvil.You jerk.Let my time come.Then you will see what can I do?She screamed in her brain.

"Now that he is finally here,you both should catch up like old times."Myra scurried away making her follow her.

"Have dinner with us,Urvil."Gautam said as his wife sat beside him.

"Uncle.Not today."he scratched his neck nervously.

You Are The Only One For Meजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें