chapter 18

🍁🍁🍁🍁

It took almost one hour to reach Singhania Mansion.Pushing the bedroom door open,Urvil turned on the lights first before stepping inside.Divyani entered behind him and went to put her phone on charge .

"I am tired." he said after settling down on the sofa.

"Then sleep early."she glanced at him.

"Hmm.Today I will."

"Good.Now go and freshen up.It's already late."she said softly.He nodded,getting up and approached the cupboard to get his night clothes.

But on the way to bathroom he ended up slamming his little toe against the corner of table. "Fuck."he hissed,sitting on the nearest chair and let out a groan.It hurt really bad.

"Urvil?"she called out,rushing towards him. "What happened?"

"Relax.I will be okay. It's just a small trauma."he was rubbing his toe.

"Let me see."she was still in that saree and blouse.As she bent to check his foot,giving a full view of her cleavage;he was forced to look away.But few seconds later his eyes again went back at her.She was examining his toe while he leered at her chest,feeling the tightness in his pants increase every passing second.

"Can't you see all around while walking?"she scolded.

He shifted in his place,trying to hide the growing bulge.

"I am going to bring ice.It will....."

"It's not paining now."cutting her off he got up and stormed inside bathroom for a cold shower.His blood was beginning to heat up like lava.

"Such a weirdo."she murmured frowning.

Under the running water of shower,Urvil grunted in satisfaction after a release.But the moment he stepped out of bathroom,his gaze landed on her back which was previously shielded behind her open long hair.

Now she had tied her hair in a bun.

He nearly groaned out aloud.Was she doing it on purpose?

If yes,she was playing a dangerous game.

If no,then she wasn't aware of the effect she had on him.

After removing the accessories,Divyani opened the safety pin from pallu.But that small thing accidentally slipped out of her hand landing near her feet.

To collect it she leaned down and her cleavage again came to his view.

That's though.

He tossed the towel on chair,walking to her,too clouded with the thoughts of how she would react.At first she startled feeling his arms around her waist,before slowly her body relaxed.

Seeing her this much comfortable,he slowly pulled her more closer,plastering her back to his front.Her head rested on his chest.

"You are done?"she asked breathlessly.

He hummed while his hands moved to her navel,making circles around the soft skin.She had a little tummy fat,he loved that.Slowly his fingers went up and traced the line where the blouse had ended,just below her breasts.

She abruptly turned around in his arms.Her cheeks red and eyes hooded. "How is your leg?"she questioned,hiding her face on his chest.

He chukled at her shyness. "Much better."cupping her cheek,he lifted her face up.As their gaze met,she gulped nervously. "Thank you for asking."his thumb traced her lower lip.It was so pink and full.His lips were about to crash hers when she turned her face away."Let me freshen up.Then...."she requested.