𝙎𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙮 𝙢𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙚(Robin

"Y/n come here" Finney yell/whispers "why" I ask leaning over so he could hear me better "cause I need to tell you something" Finney says leaving over to me so we were both now leaning in the walk way in the class room.

"Stop talking Mr Blake and Miss L/n" our teacher says aloud "sorry" I mutter laughing a bit as Finney bows his head down in apologizes.

Time skip

"So what did I you need to tell me Finney boy" I ask as he stands in-front of my desk as I put my stuff in my bag "I needed to more so ask you something" Finney says "okay so ask me" I mumble still putting my stuff in my bag "so I was wondering if you wanted to hang out with me and a couple of my friends" Finney says "Finney has friends who aren't me" I ask with sarcasm smiling up at him "you don't" Finney asks making me laugh. "Fair" I mumble "but sure I'll hang out with you and theses friends" I say before zipping my bag up.

"Okay.....good" Finney mumbles as I stand up "so who are theses friends of yours" I ask looking at him as I put my backpack on "Robin and Gwen" Finney says as we start to walk out of the class room "Robin" I ask whispering as we enter the hallways "yeah...something wrong" Finney asks as I make my way to my locker "you did not just ask that.......did you forget about how I you know like him" I whisper before unlocking my locker.

"Is someone flustered about Robin" Finney asks smiling "oh shut it you'd be flustered if pretty girl was coming" I say as I put my notebooks from my bag into my locker "she has a name" Finney defends "yeah but so many people know her as this pretty and gorgeous girl" I say teasing him before putting my last item into my locker "wait did you re-" "and the only person that really called her gorgeous was Finney boy" I say cutting him off as I shut my locker closed.

"Shut up" Finney says as I lock my locker "I'll shut up if you promise not to embarrass me in-front of Robin" I whisper as we walk over to his locker so he could put his stuff away. "Ugh......your no fun" Finney whines out as he starts to put the code into his locker I smile at him as I lean onto another locker crossing my arms as I stare at him.

"Uh....excuse me" a voice says "hm" I look to the side and I see Robin "oh I'm sorry" I mutter as I get off of his locker "I've seen you've meet Robin" Finney says as he puts his stuff in his locker, I look at him giving him a face that screams 'obviously dude'. "We can all walk home together" Finney offers "yeah totally" Robin says "mhm" I mumble as me and Robin wait for Finney.

Time skip

"We probably shouldn't go to my house" Finney says as he starts to remember his dad "y-yeah" Gwen mutters, "why" Robin asks.

I knew why, one time I had spend the night at their house and his dad had saw me and Finney laying in the same bed and he freaked out. He almost hit me but Finney had got in-front of me so I wouldn't get hurt so he hit Finney instead and Gwen walked in and tried to stop it along with me and he ended up hitting Finney and Gwen and I couldn't do anything but watch, after he was done I hugged them both. We all cried for what felt like hours.

"Just isn't clean" Finney says quickly "so how about Y/n's" Robin asks, "yeah no" I quickly say "why" Robin whines.

My house is to small, sometimes when I would bring friends over they would talk about how small it is, also it's a bad neighborhood. Gunshots could be heard on some nights and some kid screams in the mornings. As much as I felt comfortable in my house I didn't want to be there with Robin.

"My dad wouldn't allow it" I mumble "allow you to have friends over" Robin asks "no...he wouldn't allow guys over" I say looking down at the sidewalk.

"Well how about my place then" Robin offered and we all nodded.

Time skip

"So this is my house" Robin says awkwardly as he lets us in "my mom won't be home for two days so..." Robin says, it's a Friday by the way. "So what do y'all wanna do" Finney asks as I awkwardly sit on the couch "how about a movie" Gwen asks "sounds good" we all say.

"Does it have to be a scary movie" Finney complains "scared Finney" I ask as he sits in the middle of the couch which was between me and Gwen as Robin is to my left and now Finney is to my right and Gwen is to his right. "Don't tell me your scared of this" Gwen teases even though we all know she's probably the one to chicken out.

"You'll be okay man.....it's just a movie" Robin says calming him down.

Time skip

"Holy shit" I mutter as I watch the three young adults on screen walk towards the house.

After a while I started to get really scared, Finney was half awake and Gwen was passed out on his shoulder, "scared hermosa" Robin asks, I blush from his words. I don't know a lot of Spanish but I'm smart enough to know what it means. "A little" I mumble looking at the screen only to see a jump scare "here....hold my hand" Robin says as he gives me his hand from under the cover we were sharing "thanks" I mumble taking his hand in mine.

"Your hands are warm" Robin mutters as he moves closer to me "and your hands are cold" I mutter back as I feel his hair press against my neck as I'm slouching down and he's sitting up. "Can I do something" Robin asks, I nod in response. He wraps his arms around my warm body "is this okay" Robin asks as I lean into him "more than okay" I say as I begin to close my eyes.

"Falling asleep are you" Robin asks with a smile, I hum. "Good night Y/n" Robin says as he relaxes and which I assume he closes his eyes to "good night Robin" I mutter before falling asleep.

1110 words