𝙃𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝(Vance Hopper

September, she had always considered it a love month. The month that would give her the possibility of dating someone or finding love but instead she found him, which was just and only lust and needs for only himself. Yet she didn't mind. She loved him.

Now September was his month, her best and worst month.

They saw each other in school, outside of school. 'N the place they met, behind a random gas station.

Her eyes were watery as her arms covered in bruises, she had bought a cup of ice only to put it in a sack and rub them against her arm that was purple and blue. "Your doing it wrong" Vance said putting his cigs down "can you show me" Y/n asked.

Back then she yearned for love but he couldn't give it to her,.

Now it was September again, she still cared for him but it wasn't meant to be.

"Vance asked about you" Bruce said as he sat next to Y/n "I don't care" Y/n shrugged, she did care and he knew that. If she didn't care then why would she still go to the Grab 'N Go when she could go to the one closer to her house, she said she didn't want him to think that he'd left an effect on her.

"He asked how you were" Bruce said as he grabbed her hand "tell him this—if he's worried then he should ask me himself instead of being a fucking cockwad" Y/n said before pulling her hands away. Bruce smiled slightly, she sounded just like Vance, he did leave an effect on her. She was more "independent" , closed off, she talked to more guys, trying to find an interest in anyone. But no one had what he had.

_____________________________

After school of course like any teenager she went home, though she didn't calm down she was more tense then ever.

Her step-dad yelled at her, she scoffed as she walked past him "calm your tits" she said as she sat down. "What the hell did you say" he yelled as he got closer to her "I said, calm. your fucking tits" she said as she stood up again, chest to chest before he slapped her. She obviously cursed at him as she cried, keeping a tuff act as he hit her body and face.

"Get the hell off of me" Y/n yelled with tears, he didn't listen he just kept hitting her.

After an hour he left the house to go pick up her mother from work, she sat on the couch crying. She then walked to her room, packing clothes for the night and stuff she needed.

She didn't know where she was going yet she didn't care, she just didn't want to be home.

She walked out of the house, slamming the door and walked to a place she used to go all the time, the Grab 'N Go. Her usual place to put eyes on her bruises.

She walked in the store, her face wet and dry. Wet from her tears and dry from the amount of times she wiped her tears which were more than 100.

She put her backpack on, walking to where the drinks were and put only ice in the cup, no water or any liquid.

She pulled out some money from her jacket, the jacket Vance gave her for her birthday. He watched her sense the moment she walked in.

Every time she came to the Grab 'N Go. She always looked sad.

She walked over to the cashier. "1.99" the chaser spoke, she gave him two dollars then walked out.

Vance told his friends that he would go for a quick smoke break. He just wanted to make sure she was okay.

She sat on the concrete behind the gas station, rubbing ice on her face and then under her shirt, this time she had bruises on her stomach. Her stomach was more sensitive so she cried as she rubbed the ice against her bare stomach.

"He hit you again" Vance asked as he sat down next to her but leaving some space. She turned her head, hiding her tears, she nodded.

He examined her, her backpack now in between her legs. "Where you going" Vance asked, Y/n held the ice and put it in a pack, which she usually had in her backpack. "Are you just gonna ask questions" Y/n spoke with annoyance.

"Fine—blame me for trying" Vance said, moving away from her. "You didn't try when we were dating" Y/n said looking ahead of her, afraid to look at him as she would cry once again. "Don't even start that" Vance cursed. "But where are you going" Vance pushed his question as his voiced soften, he knew how sensitive she could get after her situation.

"Not sure yet, I don't want to go back home though" Y/n shrugged "you can go to my place, my mom still loves you ..... she um—misses you" Vance said as he scratched his neck. He did that when he got nervous, she picked up on that. "I miss her too so I guess I can go" Y/n shrugged.

_____________________________

Entering his house gave her deja vu. Family pictures hung up. Only ones with Vance and his mom, and one with Vance and Y/n. She blushed as she looked Vance noticed. "I've been meaning to take it down" Vance said awkwardly. She nodded.

"Y/n" his mom asked as she rushed over to them, she immediately hugged Y/n. "Hey mom" Y/n said as she hugged her back, sense Y/n was close with Vance's mom she would call her that,and she would call Y/n her daughter in law.

"I brought her here because she didn't have any where else to go" Vance said.

"Well—take her upstairs she must be tired" his mom spoke.

Once they were upstairs she lied on his bed. "Uh no, go take a shower" Vance said as he through a pillow at her, of course being gentle. "Right" Y/n said, taking her backpack to the shower. Bathroom was just the same, small mirror as hair products on the counter.

She turned on the shower and got undressed. Washing her body throughly and her hair. Taking her time to relax.

Once she got out she grabbed a towel, took her toothbrush out and brushed her teeth. She then dried her hair then put it in a low bun. She walked out of the bathroom and into his room.

"Took you long enough" Vance said, he was already lying on the bed. "Sorry" Y/n said as she sat on the ground. "Y-You can lay up here" Vance offered and she took it.

She climbed up the bed. Sighing as she finally laid under the warm blankets but still cold. "I've missed this feeling" Y/n admitted "what feeling" Vance asked as he looked at her. "Calm, protected and safe" Y/n said with a smile.

After a few minutes she started to cry again. "w-what's wrong" Vance asked. He want good with comforting. "Just thinking"Y/n said between cries.

He moved closer to her and wrapped his arms around her. She cried in his arms, normally he wasn't like this but he thought as this in a way as this could help them get back together.

She cried before the two fell asleep.