𝙇𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚(Finney Blake

It was a Friday, students at school loud and some relaxed but all ready to leave.

Y/n L/n, she liked the day when it began. She picked out an outfit that she thought her crush would like. It was him favorite color and she was going to walk home with him.

She had begged her mom to let her walk home with her "friend", her mom immediately obliged sense kids were going missing. Like her best friend, Robin Arellano

It wasn't clear on how they meet but they instantly clicked, even though he was way different from her, their personalities raided off of each other onto the other person.

Science class began. It was her favorite class but not because of the subject but because she had class with him. Finney Blake. She had liked him sense the fourth grade. They are in seventh now.

"Now-you must all get into partners" their teacher spoke. Her head immediately turned to his, as they did sit next to each other. "Do you have a partner" Donna asked. Finney's crush, Y/n looked at her then to Finney who basically had heart eyes "n-no... I don't have a partner" Finney smiled up at her.

"Oh. I thought she was your partner for a second" Donna said as she twirled a peace of her hair. "No! no um.. she's not" Finney said still smiling up at her. He looked at Y/n, basically shooing her off.

Y/n moved away but not before she could glare at her crush and his crush.
_____________________________

After class she immediately left. "Wait—y/n" Finney called for her as he rushed to pack "what do you want Finn" Y/n asked as she looked at him, her arms crossed "what's with the attitude" Finney asked as they walked "you-nothing.. I just wanna go home" Y/n said, pinching her inner wrist. Making scars and her skin turn a light red.

Once school was over she ran to her friends class. Talked about her day, Finney not included.

"Aren't you supposed to walk home with Finney" her friend asked "he can go walk home with Donna, he basically was drooling all over her as if I wasn't sitting directly next to him" Y/n said as she got mad again. "Oh... well we can walk home together" her friend offered causing her to smile.

"I'd love to, I need something to get it off my mind" Y/n nodded smiling once again.

_____________________________

Gwen and Finney were just about to part ways "hey by the way weren't you supposed to walk home with Y/n" Gwen asked "Yeah but I couldn't find her" Finney shrugged "maybe you weren't just looking hard enough, plus I saw her walk home with (b/n)" Gwen said shrugging before walking off. "(b/n)" Finney groaned as he walked.

His heart sinking. (B/n) was a guy that Y/n always hung out with. They were practically hard to separate, Finney felt jealous. Why did she feel the need to walk home with (b/n) when she could walk home with Finney? Was (B/n) better than Finney? Did she like (b/n)-"shit-shit-shit" an old man in front of him.

The old man laughed "would you need help" Finney asked politely, the man nodded with a smile.

After handing him the things he needed Finney's eyes were stuck on his black balloons, black balloons at the kidnapping scene, black balloons that were found at Robin's kidnapping scene along with his bandanna with blood.

"You have black balloons" Finney asked his heart racing. "Yeah" the old man smirked.

Before he knew it he was blacked out by a cloth.
_____________________________

Weeks have passed, Y/n was more closed off. Sure she still talked to her friends but after school she would go search for her best friend(c r u s h) with his younger sister, Gwen.

Recently Gwen had been starting to hang out with Y/n, waking up in sweat and calling Y/n. Telling her all about the dreams she had and the dreams she wanted. She wanted her brother safe. She wanted him home with her. She wanted to wake up by him shaking her annoyingly and for her to complain.

"Here" Gwen pointed as he cops followed her "are you sure" the cop asked "yes i'm fu-..  i'm sure" Gwen nodded impatiently.

Seconds felt like minutes, minutes felt like hours, and hours felt like decades waiting for Finney Blake to come out of the house.

"You think he'll come out" Gwen asked Y/n, clutching onto her jacket "I'm sure" Y/n's voice soon faded off.

The house across from the house they stood across, the adults brought bodies out. "Those must be the missing kids" Gwen mumbled earning a nod. Y/n began to sob.

That meant Robin was dead, sure he'd been missing for a good while but that's didn't mean that he would be dead. But he was. He is dead.

"Y/n" Gwen whispered as Y/n cried.

An hour later there was movement once again. But not dead bodies. It was Finney Blake. Her crush. Her friend. The guy she would hang out with along with Robin. The kid who wore space pajamas to a sleep over. (His first sleep over to mention)

"Finney" Gwen said loudly as Finney ran to her. Embracing her, they were both cold. Gwen cold from the wind and weather and Finney cold from his sweat that he'd been in for weeks. Still in the clothes from Friday. The day he got kidnapped. The last day he saw Y/n and his sister.

"Y/n" Finney whispered pulling away from the hug, "Finn" Y/n whispered back. He hugged her instantly, pulling away to kiss her quickly before hugging her tightly once again.

"I like you" Finney said quickly "I like you too" Y/n responded.

In the moment she realized. He didn't like Donna all this time. He liked her.

Finney made it seem like he liked Donna so his feelings for her weren't so obvious. When he stared at Donna he wasn't giving her heart eyes, Y/n only though that because she felt jealous that another girl was so close to her crush, and when he "practically shooed her off" for Donna. Donna was giving Finney advice for when to ask Y/n out.

As he was going to do when they walked home together.

"You liked me all this time" Y/n asked as cops put a blanket over the three "mhm, I did" Finney nodded as he pulled away.

"Okay—enough" Gwen laughed making the two blush as they fully pulled away.