𝘿𝙖𝙮𝘿𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙨(Finney Blake

short story, this takes place two years after Finney's kidnapping

Tears ran down her face as it became harder for her to breath. "What's wrong babe" Finney asked as he cupped her cheek, he knew what she was crying about.

She had been crying about her almost-every night.

It was about her mom, she had always had issues with her mom. Sure they were close but that didn't change the fact that her mom didn't treat her the way she'd see her friends moms treat them. Guilt tripping her about not coming over as much.

She even said she almost killed herself because of her.

"She doesn't care at all" she cries as she looks up at him "you know when I was younger she.. she'd call me selfish for crying when she brought her boyfriend over.. I um—I didn't like him because of the way he treated her and the way he'd talk about my family" she mutters as she plays with Finney's hands trying to her her to calm down but it only worked for a second.

"While this all happened I would just daydream about stuff to keep myself going" she laughs at herself "what would you dream about" Finney asks with a small smile.

She returned it as she looked up at him "I would think about when I have kids that I would love them so much more than she ever did..." her voice trails off as it becomes off key. Her voice cracking as she begins to think about her mom again. "That I'd love my kids more than anything... more than anyone" Y/n says as her tears stream down like a river.

"Is that all you'd dream about sweet" Finney asks in a calming voice, she nods her head. "Somewhat.." Y/n says quietly.

"Well.. I—Finney Blake promise you—Y/n L/n to make sure that you have great kids in the future" Finney says before hugging her. "I'll also make sure that you get the love you deserve" Finney mutters before kissing the shell of her ear causing her to giggle.