𝘿𝙖𝙩𝙚(Robin Arellano

Short story, sorry!!!

"You dated him" her little sister asked as she pointed to the teenager with long hair that had a grey bandanna at the top of his head. "Yeah—why'd you ask it like it's a bad thing" Y/n asked her little sister as she held her hand.

"He's so mean, like last week he beat up a kid before school started" her little sister said with loudness making her laugh.

"I'm sure 'Rob had a good reason" Y/n mumbled with a toothy smile "and you have a nickname for him great" her little sister said with frustration. Y/n giggled as she turned to head to Robin. Him looking at her with a smile

"Oh no—Y/n he's going to murder us" her little sister whispered as she tugged on her pants gently. "Rob c'mere" Y/n said as her little sister started to freak out.

"What is it bonita" Robin asked making her blush. Y/n's little sister gasped "you guys aren't still dating" her little sister asked as the two teens blushed as they stared at each other.

"No just friends" Y/n answered as Robin nodded. "Doesn't mean we can't be friends though" Robin smiled at her.

"Well bye Rob" Y/n waves to him "see you later" Robin whispers as she walks away with her little sister in hand already asking all types of questions.

__________________________________

"Was he mean to you when y'all dated" her little sister asked "no—he was nice to me" Y/n smiles "really.. like never" her little sister asked "yes YaYa he was never mean to me now it's time for you to sleep" Y/n said as she picked her little sister up.

"Please tell me more tomorrow" YaYa begged as she clinged onto her sweater "of course i'll answer anything but only tomorrow"Y/n whispered as she placed her on her bed.

"Night love you"  Y/n mumbled as she kissed her little sisters four head.  "Goodnight.. Love you too" YaYa whispered before falling asleep only you awaken by a loud thump.

"What is it" YaYa asked already freaking out "mom probably came home and tripped again just go to sleep YaYa" Y/n mumbled as she stood up.

Y/n walked out of her little sisters room, but not before turning on her night lights. Y/n went to where the thump was, her room.

"Hi" Robin waved as she looked at him. "could be more quiet you know... almost made YaYa come check it out" Y/n mumbled as Robin pulled her close.

"Can I ask you something" Robin asked "already did... but sure" Y/n smiled at him "why can't we go public" Robin asked as he put his hands around her waist "don't really know... just been waiting for you to be ready" Y/n responds.

"So... wanna go public" Robin asked with a small smile. "Would love to" Y/n whispered as he leaned in. Pressing his lips on hers. Finally kissing her once more.

The moment she put her hands behind his head they heard a loud gasp.

"YaYa" Y/n groaned as she turned around to her little sister "you guys are dating" YaYa said "yup" Y/n nodded as she picked her up. "Now—you can ask all about it tomorrow but get some sleep m'kay" Y/n asked as she walked to her little sisters room.

"night.. love you" Y/n whispered before tucking her sister to bed. "good night love you too Y/n" YaYa whispered before her sister left her room.

"Sleep" Y/n asked as she sat next to Robin. "Yup.. let's get some sleep" Robin mumbled before taking off his shoes.