𝙃𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝(part two, Vance Hopper

someone asked for a part two and I kinda want to so, why not?

She slept in his arms, he held her feeling her chest raise up and down. He fell asleep but woke up and couldn't fall back asleep, it was a problem he always had.

As he slowly studied her, her body moved. Something that she couldn't control and he knew that, when they first shared a bed she hit him, lightly of course.

But now she wasn't pulling him away, she was trying to pull him close as if she wasn't right up against her. "Y/n-" "don't make me go" Y/n spoke after gibberish.

After a few seconds she just kept repeating "don't" with gibberish. Vance bring him he got creeped out but didn't wake her, she already had to deal with getting hit at home and other stuff so he didn't want to cause anymore problems and just let her cling onto him. It was the least he could to for her and plus this was the most that he'd ever shown his love for her.

He used to just make out with her for long periods of time before leaving her to go hang out at the Grab 'N Go, which she wouldn't exactly mind but he did it every time, one time when she needed him. After her mom's boyfriend hit her badly for the first time, she went to Vance's not knowing what to do besides cry but he pushed her away and told her to "fuck off I have to go somewhere" before leaving. That night she slept at Vance's but downstairs on the couch with a light blanket. But of course he didn't feel bad.

Not until he had lost her, he didn't care when she broke up with him but a week later he sorta cared. It wasn't until a month later that he realized that he needed her. Wanted her.

He of course he'd never tell her that but he could show her it, like doing things they'd never do before. Like this. This was the first time for them to ever cuddle. But they weren't dating. He didn't think she'd ever even look at him again after what he did. But here she is, in his arms. Legs intertwined along with her head on his chest. His heart beat is what calmed her down when her nightmare began. Now she's dead silent. Only sounds heard are her breathing.

_____________________________

In the morning she was flustered, she was moved away from him. "Morning" Y/n mumbled to him "mornin" Vance groaned as he woke up. "What time is it" Vance asked as he sat up with her, both of their hair messy in the back. "8am" Y/n responded, he nodded laying back down.

"What's wrong with you, looks like you seen a ghost" Vance said, she looked petrified. "I-I shouldn't have came here" Y/n spoke as her heart raced, she basically just heart herself all over again for even agreeing to sleep over at his place.

"Where else would you have gone" Vance asked now sitting up. "Maybe Bruce's or... I don't know anywhere but here, i'm basically asking to be fuckin' heart broken again" Y/n said loudly. He'd never heard her cuss frequently.Bruce had told him but he shrugged it off, last time he heard her cuss was when she broke it off with him, not like it was her choice though. He talked to his friends that he "needed better than a clingy bitch" so she did it for him, they got into a argument and broke it off.

"Really—your the one who broke up with me" Vance said now standing, this whole was giving her deja vu. "I only broke up with you because you said you were so god damn miserable with me" Y/n said back. He would always shit talk about her when he was with his friends.

She stood up in-front of him. "I gave you want you always complained about" Y/n said quietly, close to him before leaving.

She rushed down stairs before his mom woke up, at 10am. She put on her shoes and left. But once she left she met eyes with a certain black head, Bruce Yamada. He lived right across from Vance.

The two ran together, she hugged him eventually crying. "Hey—what's wrong and why did you come from Vance's house. Are you guys back together" Bruce asked as he walked her inside as Vance watch from his window, he cursed at himself.

"No-me and Vance are not back together he's still an asshole" Y/n spoke as tears fell down her face.

_____________________________

"Fuck" Vance cursed as he called Bruce's house number. "Hello Yamada residents—" "—It's Vance Hopper" Vance interrupted Bruce "oh-hi Vance what do you need" Bruce asked "is Y/n still there" Vance asked nervously "no, she left a few minutes ago" Bruce responded "what-she can't go home" Vance said "why not" Bruce asked "cause she gets fucking hit at home" Vance cursed through the phone.

Vance ran out of his house and to Y/n's. He went to her window and threw rocks at it. She opened the window. "Don't shut" Vance yelled. He climbed up, like he did once before.

"What are you doing here Vance" Y/n asked, Vance pant as he sat closely in-front of her "you need to leave here, come to my place it's safe" Vance said after catching his breath "i'd rather stay here" Y/n said "Y/n-" "-no Vance why do you all of a sudden have a special interest of wanting to be close to me" Y/n asked interrupting him "you had a long while to" Y/n said as her tears spilled, the tears she had been refusing to let go that were caused by time last year, this very month.

"I didn't realize I needed you" Vance said as his heart ached though he refused to cry now. He had months to cry but now his body decides now? He wouldn't allow it.

"I needed you then and now you only start to need me when I don't want anything to do with you"Y/n said as she moved away from him. "You don't need me anymore" Vance asked as he put his hands in his lap while maintaining eye contact.

She was going to lie "no—I don't" Y/n said, he knew she was lying by the way she maintained eye contact, if she was telling the truth she would look away from embarrassment. "Your lying" Vance spoke quietly, she shook her head as she wiped her tears "n-no i'm not" Y/n replied.

After a moment of staring he leaned in, kissed her softly, his hand on her cheek as the other went on her waist as hers went behind her neck. "I don't want you" Y/n said quietly before kissing him "sure you don't Y/n, that's why your kissing me" Vance whispered.

"It is why" Y/n mumbled as she lied down with him beside her. His hand intertwined with hers. He traced his thumb on her skin. "I'll be better this time" Vance said "good" Y/n said trying to put on a tuff act. "I swear" Vance whispered making her hug him "you better live up to it or else... i'll..." Y/n's voice lead off"i'm sure you'll do something" Vance chuckled as she lied her head down on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. Legs intertwined along with arms around each other.

Finally together, together in his month.