𝗖𝘂𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝗼𝗳𝗳!(Vance Hopper

𝗔/𝗡: 𝙑𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙫𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙗𝙗𝙚𝙧!!!

𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩!!

After the cops found him down in the basement he didn't like the same stuff anymore—he wasn't the same person.

Sure he still had a attitude but it was cut short now. He changed his sense of fashion, he lit the jean jacket he wore once before into flames. "Fuck you man" Vance cursed as he watched the fire spread around his old jean jacket.

Y/n stood next to him, looking at him for any reaction. That was his favorite jacket, he wore it everywhere—well besides to bed. He used to praise that he would cut someone's arm off if they ever tried to touch it. Including Y/n. So why was he burning it?

"Lets go inside" Vance mumbled as he tapped her arm, she simply nodded not knowing what to say.

Once inside they were both quiet, she sat on the corner of the bed, pinching the blanket that laid perfectly under her.

Vance's breathing was heavy, all of a sudden he went to his closet searching for something.

Y/n whispered his name but he didn't listen. He took a grey shirt and replaced it with the one he was once wearing. He threw his white T's out of his room.

She looked at him, his tears leaking down his cheeks. A wrinkled light grey shirt on along with black jeans. His hair messy.

He grabbed scissors "cut it" Vance says as he throws the scissors to the bed. "Cut what" Y/n asks as she grabs the scissors. "My hair" Vance replied sternly "what—no why" Y/n asked.

If she had asked him if she could cut his hair before he gotten kidnapped he would've called her a psychopath if she thought that he would let her it his hair. He loved it but now.. he hated it. It reminded him of the grabber and what the grabber said. "love your hair kid—'t makes you look like a girl"

"Cut it"Vance yelled making her flinch. "Fine" Y/n replied before cutting his hair, she tried her best not to tug on his hair while she had the scissors taking his golden long locks.