𝗨𝗻-𝗥𝗲𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲(Bruce Yamada

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝘆 𝘂𝗻𝗽𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗱 "𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗣𝘀𝘆𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘆"(𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗴). 𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝘂𝗻𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝗿𝗻 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝟯 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗺𝗶𝘅𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝗼𝗻𝗲

As Y/n entered her fourth period her teacher came up to her, "choose where you'd like to sit".

So she did, she sat in the back despite her bad eyesight.

"Is this seat taken" Bruce interrupted her train of thought, she shook her head as he sat down.

"i'm Bruce Yamada.. what's your name"Bruce asked "Y/n" mumbled to him quietly.

"Y/n really? That's a pretty name" Bruce said as she gave him an awkward smile.

'My name isn't pretty in all honesty it's pretty boring' Y/n thought to herself as she looked away slouching into her chair.

He looked down at her as she slouched down, "nice necklace" Bruce said to her with a smile. She nodded in response.

"Where'd you get it from" Bruce asked her trying to be friendly "my old friend gave it to me" Y/n answered.

"She was your best friend" Bruce asked as she didn't look at him "he was" Y/n replied.

|FLASHBACK|

"Why don't you talk more" Billy asked the (h/c) girl "there's nothing to talk about" Y/n shrugged her shoulders as she looked closely at him "well.....you should talk more, your voice is really nice" Billy told her with a smile "really" Y/n asked with a smile and blush on her face "yeah" Billy nodded as he grabbed her hand. She had always talked to him and he had always talked to her, well that was before something happened to him. The grabber had got him, he was the second victim. The last victim. They were all glad that they had caught the grabber early before he had the chance to get anyone els but Y/n wasn't happy about it. The grabber had took the only person she had opened up to and now he was gone.

|FLASHBACK END|

Before she knew it class was over already, the bell rang causing her to immediately stand up and gather her things into her backpack which it just looked like she was stuffing whatever she could into her backpack.

As she walked out four boys and one little girl stopped her, "would you like to go to the drive in with us" Robin asked as his friends behind him whispered "me" Y/n asked quietly "yeah of course" Bruce smiled at her as she looked at Robin "why me" Y/n asked.

Y/n was the new girl and for all she could know is that everyone could've thought he was a complete weirdo.

"Because Bruce here won't stop ta-" "shut up Vance" Bruce hit his older friend earning a hit back.

"I'll go" Y/n said before walking away quickly as she didn't want to be late to her next class.

"Meet us behind the school tomorrow" Finney yelled to the girl who gave him a thumbs up.