𝙋𝙞𝙣𝙠(Billy Showalter

Pink was a word to describe Y/n, her room, her clothes, and something she loved.

Did Billy love the color? No but would he ever tell his girlfriend that? No—no way in hell, he'd rather break his hand rather than tell his girlfriend he hated it.

He saw the way she expressed herself with her choice of clothes and pink things so he didn't want to rain on her parade.

"Billy" Y/n cried as she tugged on his sleeve "yes?" Billy asked with a small smile "can you do something for me" Y/n asked with a small smile, returning his. He nodded "mkay close your eyes" Y/n said earning a nod from her boyfriend.

"Your not gonna throw a pillow at me?" Billy asks making you laugh "no—why would I do that" Y/n asks holding her laughs "because that what you did last time" Billy responds with a small smirk "no" Y/n whine before giving him a kiss.

Kissing him was sweet, his soft hands going to the sides of her torso. Squeezing the squishy part of her soft body making her giggle. "Now open your eyes" Y/n mutters as she hands him a mirror.

He hums before opening his eyes, gasping at the sight.

"Why are my lips pink" Billy groans as his girlfriend laughs "you look just like me now" Y/n laughs. "Y/n" Billy groans as he picks up a stuff animal that was behind him and threw it at his "sweet" girlfriend.

"Don't throw him" Y/n pouts before smiling, making her stuff animal lightly hit her boyfriend. He groans before tackling her over causing her to yelp.

"I'll get you back for this sweets" Billy says with a smirk "i'd like to see you try" Y/n says with a toothy smile.