𝙈𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚(part two Robin Arellano

Once she reached home she rushed to her home phone and dialed Robin's home number.

"Arellano's place" Robin answered the phone tiredly "i-its Y/n, you told me to call you once I reached home" Y/n spoke softly as she leaned against the wall behind her. "Oh right" Robin's voice now more loud.

"Thanks for actually calling me, Finn said you probably wouldn't sense you'd be tired" Robin said making Y/n giggle slightly "seems like Finn is wrong" Y/n responds.

"Um- i've been meaning to tell you something" Robin says nervously, a minuet of silence a voice speaks. "Robin, it's late go to bed". "Ma please" Robin begs through the phone "no ve ahora" his mom spoke strictly through the phone.

The line cut off. Now silence before Y/n left to go take a shower and go to sleep.
_____________________________

In the morning her mom woke her up. "Ma—its a Saturday why are you waking me up so early" Y/n asked as she rubs her eyes tiredly "your friend is at the door so get dressed" her mom spoke before leaving the room to do whatever in the house.

Y/n quickly got dressed, finding a black crop top along with a zip up hoodie and her favorite jeans/pants and of course with her shoes. She left her room and house. Seeing Robin Arellano, "um, need something Robin" Y/n asked "I was wondering if we could hang out, you know... without Donna and Finney" Robin asked as he played with his fingers "sounds good, just let me tell my mom" Y/n said before closing the door to tell her mom.

"By ma love you" Y/n said before leaving the house. "So where did you want to go" Y/n asked as they started walking "maybe to the movies, so we can actually watch it" Robin offered "I feel like that sounds shady but okay" Y/n responded "what do you mean shady" Robin asked fake gasping "you know—being shady for me falling asleep on you" Y/n said.

"I didn't mind you falling asleep on me, and I promise it wasn't meant to be shady" Robin said putting his hands up in surrender. "Whatever you say Arellano" Y/n said laughing slightly.

_____________________________

At the movies they both still sat at the back of the car, but this time with blankets and pillows. "If I fall asleep please wake me" Y/n said before yawning "it's just really comfortable" Y/n said, holding onto the blankets that were on the two of them.

"You want snacks I can go get some" Robin offered but she shook her head "no thank you" Y/n smiled.

"So what genre is the movie" Y/n asked as she got comfortable next to Robin "not sure" Robin answered before the movie started.

It was horror, of course it was. At the jump scares she obviously got scared, flinching as she scooted closer to Robin. The movie scaring her enough to want to be close to somebody.

"You okay" Robin asked with a chuckle "mhm, just a little scared that's all" Y/n responded "a little" Robin asked laughing a bit "oh shut it" Y/n smiled slightly before leaning into his shoulder.

Her arm around his and her head on his shoulder as they watched the movie.

"You know I can feel your hands shaking" Robin muttered earning a light slap on his leg. "Don't mention it" Y/n groaned making Robin chuckle.

_____________________________

Once the movie was done she yawned, stretching her arms she accidentally hit Robin. "Oh my god, i-im so sorry Robin" Y/n spoke as she turned to him, her hand's immediately going to his face. Trying to se did she had hit him to hard. "It's fine but you'll have to make it up to me sometime" Robin smirked, though as she was still freaking out she nodded.

After he walked her home, arms linked as he said "just for safety". They talked,laugh, and smiled as they looked at each other.  "Eres bonita" Robin muttered, she hummed "it was nothing" Robin shrugged.

Once they reached her home, "ah—now I know how you can make it up for you hitting me in my face" Robin spoke up. "N' how" Y/n asked "maybe something like this" Robin muttered as he leaned in, putting a hand on her cheek. Kissing her slowly and softly.

The kiss interrupted by the front door opening. "Get in" her brother whispered-yelled at her, she nodded "bye Robin" Y/n waved off to him as she stepped inside her house.

"What'd y'all do" her brother asked as he locked the door. She took her jacket off and place it on the couch. "He called me pretty while we were walking" Y/n smiled before heading to her room. "Hurry up and go before I tell mom" her brother said before going to his room.