𝙧𝙪𝙣𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮(Bruce Yamada

𝗜𝗴𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝘀-𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴!

It's been 𝟩 𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗄𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝟥 𝖽𝖺𝗒𝗌 sense she went missing. She left him a note on his bike that stayed outside the school. The note was so simple, just a few words.

|ʙʏ ʙʀᴜᴄᴇ ʏᴀᴍᴀᴅᴀ ɪᴛs ʙᴇᴇɴ ɴɪᴄᴇ ʜᴀɴɢɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ, sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ?|

He was so confused when he read it, was she moving? He rode his bike to her house to reveal her siblings. When he showed them the note they were lost for words.

His parents hugged him after he got interviewed by the cops about her missing appearance. His eyes were glossy the whole entire time.

People named rumors, as they normally do which pissed Bruce off.

"I think she got kidnapped.." "No—she definitely ran away, probably with a guy" "I think so to! I saw her hang out with this mysterious guy a week before she ran away"

Manu rumors Bruce knew weren't true but that didn't stop him from crying at nights wishing that if she did runaway that she ask him to come. He would've dropped everything to runaway with her. As long as they were together then they were fine.

But currently they weren't, she was somewhere—no one knowing besides her. N' him at his house not wanting to leave the comfort of his room.

It reminded him to much of her, couple of her clothes hanging in his closet and her favorite jacket of his on his chair. Photos of them kissing and cu the poses hung up on the wall and near his bed. Her blanket on his bed that he had wrapped around him. Lastly her perfume that she kept at his house that he would spray on her blanket to make it smell like her.

He missed her.
___________________________________

The next day was like hell—he had a game today. His teem mate has been scolding him for the past 10 minuets.

"Don't fuck this up—I get it that your girl is gone but it doesn't matter you can find a new one" his teammate said as he grabbed his bat. Bruce rolled his eyes as he held his tongue. Wanting to pounce on his teammate and start punching him the hardest he could but he couldn't.

Baseball was his passion but Y/n couldn't leave his mind alone.

It was as if she put a hex on him. Making him obsessed with her whenever she wasn't around. N' god he loved it so much.
___________________________________

"Bruce" his teammate cursed as he grabbed his shirt "I fucked up m'kay? what the fuck does it matter" Bruce groaned as he pushed him off before walking away.

He wanted to be left alone. How could his teammate think that Bruce would be in his A-game while the girl who he saw everyday wasn't here-safe with him.

He threw his bat down to the ground and sided sitting down on the ground.He sat behind the bleachers, everyone was already gone. No one to see him cry in frustration.

"You m'kay?" a girls voice asked. He looked to the side to see the voice. It was a girl with (short/long) hair. She bent down and sat down to see him.

It was Y/n, her face was dirty and her hair was tied up.

"Y/n" Bruce whispered, his voice raspy as he reached out for her. His tired arms wrapped around her torso. "Gentle please my body hurts" Y/n winced in pain.

"Why'd you leave" Bruce asked as tears fell down from both of their faces. "Had to figure out stuff that's all" Y/n shrugged with tears. "Don't leave again please" Bruce whispered "I won't l... I don't like being alone" Y/n whispered as she put her head on his shoulder.

"Come to my place to clean up" Bruce asked as he pulled away examining her face. "Mhm I definitely need it" Y/n smiled before they got up to walk to his house.

They walked with her leaning on him. Her arms wrapped around him. They were finally with each other. Safe with one another.