𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲(Robin Arellano

AN: (Y/n is implied to be Mexican, Robin is two year older than he was in the movie/15)

Robin Arellano, to kids in this small town described him as protective, scary, jumpy. They mostly knew him for the fights he would get himself in.

Some adults knew him as "the troubled kid" other adults.. mostly the middle aged white women and men knew him as "that one". They did like him, but he knew it was because his skin was more tan than theirs.

He wasn't oblivious to why people didn't like him, he knew but one thing he didn't know is why Y/n L/n liked him.

__________________________________
He first met her when he saw a store owner accuse her of stealing something.

"I'm telling you I didn't steal that" Y/n said as she looked up to the old white man. "I saw you put it in your jacket you thief" the old man spoke, stepping closer to Y/n. She reacted stepping back as she looked up to him with fear in he eyes.

"I'll call the police" he said as he held up the thing she "stole". "I didn't steal that fucking thing" Y/n said, her eyebrows furrowing. "I know how you and your kind are" he spoke slowly.

"My kind" Y/n asked as her voice got more loud. This is when Robin stepped in. "I'll pay for the thing she stole if you leave her alone" Robin said calmly.

The old man grunted before Robin handed him some cash, then dragging Y/n out of the store.

"You didn't have to do that" Y/n told Robin quietly "I know.. but I also know how annoying people like him can be" Robin smiled at her. Making her smile she muttered "thank you.." Y/n drifted off not knowing his name. "O-Oh my name is Robin Arellano" Robin stuttered from not realizing he hadn't introduced himself before.

She giggled at this "I'm Y/n L/n" Y/n responded.

__________________________________

After that day she was head over heals for him.

She has been for about a year now, they dated a couple months after they first met but they broke up from how he was distancing himself from her.

"Robin why are you acting like this" Y/n pleaded for an answer as she grasped his hands gently. Robin just shook his head not wanting to speak as his tears were threatening to fall from his eyes.

"Please Robin tell me" Y/n begged as she scooted closer to her almost crying boyfriend. "I'm a bad influence on you.. your dad was right.. I-I get into fights all the time.." his voice faded off as he finally cried.

"Look.. I don't care what my dad thinks he's an asshole" Y/n spoke as she locked eyes with him. "Babe—" "No Robin your not a bad influence and I love you okay? I love you a lot so don't you dare talk about yourself like that" Y/n said to him as he pulled her

They eventually broke up, Y/n didn't really know why.

__________________________________

Seeing him in school was nice for her, she had missed him.

"Fight" was chanted as kids gathered in a circle. It was Robin and some kid, the kid was a little taller than Robin. A couple inches or so give or take.

Needles to say Robin won but he had a nose bleed, it looked worse from all his other kinds. So just like she used to she took him home and tried to clean him up but he wouldn't let her.

"Why are you doing this" Robin asked as he looked down, avoiding eye contact. "Because I still care for you" Y/n spoke calmly as she wiped the blood off his face so it wouldn't leak further down. "But.. why" Robin asks as his voice shakes as she grabs his hands "because I know your not the boy people say you are, i've experienced you being kinder then people describe you Robin.. I know you" You whisper as his eyes finally lock with yours.

In a silent moment he leans in, his hands on hers. "I've missed you so much" Robin mumbles as his tears fall down "me too Robin" Y/n smiles at him before he kisses her gently.

"Your mine... yeah?" Robin asks as she pulls away to wipe his tears "yup Robin all yours" Y/n giggles softly before kissing where his tears used to be.
__________________________________