𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀(Vance Hopper

She stayed still in her dream state, but her eyebrows furrowed as she uncomfortably shook her head.

Her dream was the same dream she'd have ever sense she was a little kid but this time it was more intense.

Explosions, punching, blood, screams, death and much more scared her. I mean who wouldn't be scared of this? Dream or not it was fucking terrifying.

Vance who was laying on-top of her chest woke up from her throbbing heart beat, "N/n"Vance spoke as he lifted his head from her chest.

She woke up shaking , she looked down at her hands as she tried not to move. "N/n, What happened" Vance asks, she had never had nightmares let alone dreams.

Y/n whimpered as she tried for get words out but all that came out were little words like "no", and "fight" and other small words that her voice cracks wouldn't let her finish the sentences that she so desperately tried to word out well.

"I-I don't want to move" She mumbled as he held her hands as she was clearly afraid to move in the smallest movement, as if her small movements would cause something bad to happen. N' that's what she believed.

"Why don't you wanna move, what did you dream about" Vance asks as he tries to calm his voice down as he knew how easy she could break down or go off in a second with her type of sensitivity.

She shook her head as he tried to get her to sit up. "I can't move Vance" Y/n said as she looked at her shaking hands which in her eyes were shaking like crazy but to Vance's eyes it looked normal, as if she was only nervous.

"Fighting..... a lot of fighting Vance" Y/n mumbled as she finally sat up with her boyfriend. "Like arguing or actual fist fighting Y/n" Vance asked "fist fighting" Y/n said as she looked up at him with her hands shaking.

He pulled the blankets off of the two of them as he pulled her out of bed. "Just start by pacing back and fourth...... small steps" Vance told her and she did just that, it seemed to help her but her talking got faster which her talking normally did when she would freak out and get nervous and worried about things but it wasn't anything he wasn't used to anyways.

"Let's do something to get this off of your mind yeah" Vance asked as he softly grabbed her hands. "Sure" Y/n nodded as she very slowly followed which Vance would normally complain about but the state she was in right now was not the time for him to say things that he would've.

It was rare for Vance to be this nice, even to his own girlfriend so there was no way she would let this slip away from her.

"My mom is out with my aunt so we can just chill in the living room or just blast music until the neighbors have to knock on the door for us to turn the music down" Vance smirked down at her as he held her, this was the only time that Vance was being so nice and she loved it.

"I'd love that" Y/n mumbled as Vance let go of her to put on their favorite disc.

"Don't get used to this Y/n" Vance mumbled as he pulled her onto his Lazy-Boy.

"Whatever you say Vance" Y/n mumbled as she held onto him. After a while he quickly got uncomfortable, he switched their positions so now that he was laying in-between her legs so his head rested onto her chest.

"Get some sleep Y/n" Vance mumbled to his girlfriend who closed to eyes as she nodded, "you too Vance" She mumbled before they both fell asleep to the sound of their favorite disc playing repeatedly.