𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂(Bruce

Bruce sighed as he walked onto the school property. "Is it Robin again" Bruce asked the boy next to him "no" the boy answered "Vance" Bruce asked again as he tried to get in the circle that the group of teens created.

"Y/n...." Bruce mumbled as he pulled her off of the girl that had blood on her face and her face stained red from the force of Y/n's slap and mostly punches. "Bruce" Y/n said quietly.

"Fights over" Bruce said loudly as he dragged his girlfriend away into the school as kept a arm around her waist.
"Why" Bruce asked as he sat her down on the floor which he also sat down to, he pulled out the cleaning supplies that he would always bring for her just in case she had got into a fight which like today she did.

"She was talking shit" Y/n groaned as he cleaned her up "I swear every time I find you, you always manage to do something extreme" Bruce told her causing her to giggle. "What in specific did she say" Bruce asked his girlfriend as he continued to clean her bloody knuckles.

"She was talking about you" Y/n answered "she make you jealous" Bruce asked as he made sure to really clean her knuckles that were leaking blood.

"No she just was saying stuff about you and sense she didn't shut her mouth I had to make her" Y/n said as if it was the easiest thing in the world.

Bruce chuckled at her words, it reminded him of how they first met.

𝙁𝙇𝘼𝙎𝙃𝘽𝘼𝘾𝙆
------------------
"what the hell" Bruce muttered to himself as he walked away from his game, he had just lost the game. He had caused him team to lose, of course his coach and team told him it hasn't his fault but Bruce being Bruce believed that it was. "Did poor Bruce cause his team to lose" one of the boys from the other team told him as Bruce looked down at him. "You know for someone like you I would've never expected you to hand over the win so easily" the boy said with a chuckle. "Leave him alone" a girl interrupted as she walked towards the teen boys. "Your girlfriend came to save you" the boy asked with a laugh. "Leave him alone dipshit" the (h/c) told the boy who rolled his eyes and sighed "what if I don't" the boy leaned closer to her causing Bruce to put a hand in-between the two. "You can leave now" Bruce told the boy trying to be polite. "I think I'm good" the boys smirked at Y/n as she maintained eye contact with him "he said leave so ....leave" Y/n told him as Bruce removed his hand, giving her a chance so she could she push his shoulders. "Tch- whatever enjoy spending time with your boyfriend" the boy said loudly before walking away. "Why'd you defend me" Bruce asked as he looked at the girl "I felt like it" Y/n shrugged before walking off.
———————————————-
𝙁𝙇𝘼𝙎𝙃𝘽𝘼𝘾𝙆 𝙀𝙉𝘿

"Y/n" Bruce spoke up causing his girlfriend to look at him "yes Brucey" Y/n asked as she used his nickname, she rarely used it. "Why do you stand up for me so much" Bruce asked as he looked at her awkwardly "cause I like you" Y/n answered "did you always like me" Bruce asked earning a nod. "Why would you fight someone for me" Bruce asked still in disbelief "why wouldn't I fight someone for you....your perfect Bruce" Y/n smiled at him as they both looked at each other.

After he was done cleaning her up they walked to their class, hand in hand.