𝙅𝙪𝙙𝙜𝙚 𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙡(Robin Arellano

A/N.... I took inspiration from a ff I read, Robin and Y/n are both Mexican

Dating was easy for the two—it was just how they looked that made it hard. The tone of their skin made it so older white women look them up and down.

"Their staring again" Robin curses under his breath as Y/n holds his arm close to her "ignore them Robin" Y/n whispers as they walk into a store.

"We came here for drinks... we'll be quick" Y/n whispers as she rubs her hand on his inner arm. "Your right" Robin smiles at his girlfriend. "Always a'm" Y/n smiled to him as they walked to the drink area.

As they walked looking at the sodas—people tensed up seeing them.

Y/n made a small noise as she reached out for her favorite drink, "can you hand me the pepsi" Robin asked—she giggled "can't believe you like that drink... mine is so much better" Y/n giggled before leaning down to get his drink.

Robin gasps from her comment, as soon as she grabs his drink he pinches her shoulder lightly causing her to squeal.

"Sorry" She giggles out as she hands him Pepsi.

They continue to walk together, walking to the cashier but soon stopping once an middle aged women steps up.

"Excuse me... do you need something" Y/n asks as she holds right onto Robin. "I need to ask you two a question" The women says. We nod—our sodas sitting in our hands.

"What are you doing here" she asked "getting drinks" Y/n answers "no—I mean shah are you doing here in my country" the women asks making Robin scoff.

"Didn't know that you own this country" Robin steps up with arms connected with Y/n. "You don't belong here" was the last words from the women before Y/n put the drinks down and left the store with her boyfriend.

"Asshole" Robin mutters to himself as he clenched his fist.