A/N!

I am all out of ideas right now :(
tell me anything you'd like me to write about
I wrote down some things I wrote write about btw!!

stuff I won't write:the actors x reader(because it makes me uncomfortable sense they are 16/17 and still minors, feels wrong to write about them in that way and they were younger when filming the movie) nsfw(because the characters that I write abo...

the actors x reader
(because it makes me uncomfortable sense they are 16/17 and still minors, feels wrong to write about them in that way and they were younger when filming the movie)
nsfw
(because the characters that I write about are teenagers/minors, sure some teenagers do that stuff in real life but I refuse to write about it)
griffin x reader
(because he was the youngest out of the ghost boys, feels wrong to write about him)
gwen x reader
(she's younger than the ghost boys, again feels wrong to write about her in that way)
poly relationships with the ghost boys
(have no reason)
suggestive themes with the ghost boys
(the most i'll write is fluff or angst, not NSFW as again they are teenagers/minors)
the reader getting kidnapped from the grabber
(feels out of place to write about it, sense the grabber only took younger boys and not girls)
the grabber x reader
(seems like the title explains itself)

stuff I won't write:the actors x reader(because it makes me uncomfortable sense they are 16/17 and still minors, feels wrong to write about them in that way and they were younger when filming the movie) nsfw(because the characters that I write abo...

Tell me any requests you have, sorry if I don't reply Wattpad won't let me reply to any comments and I don't know why.