Song(Vance Hopper

Short one, sorry

Puppy Love played in her room as she spun around in circles before dancing slowly. "I can't believe you actually love this song" Vance said with a disgusted face. "I can't believe you don't" Y/n said with a smile. He should've known she was like this. She was the sister of Bruce Yamada who was a hopeless romantic just like his twin sister but damn it! The way she fantasized about relationships reminded him every single time he backed down from asking her to be his girlfriend.

She sang the song as Vance pretended to be annoyed but in reality he was mad, pissed at himself. "Oh—you must know what it feels like to be in love" Y/n spoke as she sat down next to him with a big smile, she looked really excited, like a kid when their mothers tell old stories about them when they were babies. "In love, I haven't" Vance spat out. "What" Y/n asked as she moved closer to him "why not—you've dated so many girls and not once did you fall in love" Y/n asked as she looked at him for a answer. "No. They all were just bitter.. boring" Vance said.

"Have you ever been in love" Vance asked as another cheesy love song played. "Mm.... No" Y/n said "I haven't really experienced any romantical things" Y/n answered "I want to of course" Y/n spoke up. "Really" Vance asked "yeah" Y/n nodded "why relationships are complicated" Vance asked "I just want to know how it feels like" Y/n said. "I can show you" Vance said as his heartbeat went faster, what the hell was he thinking? Why was he bold all of a sudden? What if she said no? What if-

"You'd do that for me" Y/n asked stopping all of his thoughts that would make his heart ache. "Y-Yeah I would" Vance said, his voice louder then he wanted it to be. "So- what can you show me first" Y/n asked "what do you want me to show you" Vance asked. Well this was awkward but it was the most he was getting with out actually having to try his hardest and make it seem like he really did like her. She didn't have to know that.

"Dancing" Y/n asked "dancing" Vance asked with a smirk, he chuckled as he looked down at her "what's wrong with dancing Vance" Y/n asked as she pushed his shoulder "nothing- nothing at all" he laughed out.

"Now, get into position" Y/n said with excitement "position" Vance laughed as he looked down at her "yes" she giggled out "I don't know how to dance actually" Vance admitted making her groan "then I'll show you" Y/n said as she pulled him close, putting one hand on her waist and the other in her hand. "Now, step side to side" Y/n spoke softly "this is stupid" Vance said with a frown when he did like this, he just didn't want to admit it. "Quiet" Y/n said strictly before smiling and wrapping a hand around his shoulder, a slow song playing in the back.

"You know—when you actually have to dance with... someone else they won't dance as good as me" Vance said making her giggle "yeah I know Vance, no one is as good as you" Y/n smiled as she spoke.