𝗦𝘁𝘂𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿(Bruce Yamada

Polar opposite's, he was one of the sweetest guys that she had ever met so why was he sticking with her? She always wondered. How could he not have a bad side to him?

"Take your time Y/n" Bruce said with a soft voice as he put a hand on her shoulder, "I swear to god if I stutter o-o-on-fuck" Y/n said loudly as she slapped her leg as she quickly became frustrated with her own stuttering. "You'll get it babe" Bruce said as he pulled her into his arms before letting go so she could talk.

"I hate my s-st-stutter so much" Y/n replied in anger whilst Bruce took her hands in his so the next time she stuttered she wouldn't hurt her legs or her body. He didn't like it when she would do it, unknowingly or not.

When he first fell in-love with her he hated the way she would treat herself, skipping two meals just to not eat or eat one snack, hitting different parts of her body whenever she would get mad, talking down to her self and other stuff. He didn't like it so he decided to help her with it and he has so far.

He's made sure she eats well, he makes sure she doesn't skip meals. He even goes as far as going to her house whenever it's time to eat so he knows his beautiful girlfriend has ate-en.

N' whenever she would get mad he would kiss her cheeks, whisper sweet nothings into her ear, holding her close as she fell asleep in his arms, forgetting about her own anger.

"Is what you were going to say really important" Bruce asked as normally at this point she wouldn't given up and layer down next to him.

"I-it is important" Y/n said with a offended face, how could he ask such a thing? She was trying to tell him she loved him but her stupid stutter was stopping her from expressing her feelings to her lovely boyfriend who tells her he loves her everyday, not pressuring her to say it back if she's not comfortable. She wants to say it back! So why was her stuttering stopping her?

"I wanted to say that I.....I l-love you Bruce" Y/n said as she tried to soften her voice to make the moment more romantic but the tone of her voice wouldn't. Bruce chuckled at this as he puts his hands on her cheeks, kinda making her pout.

"I love you too Y/n, I love everything about you" Bruce muttered before kissing her. "Even my annoying stutter" Y/n asked as she looked at him with a somewhat sad smile. "Especially your stutter Y/n, I love everything about you... there's nothing that will make me not" Bruce said before kissing her again.