𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘀(Vance Hopper

She had known Vance ever sense 2nd grade, he bullied her because she was new and also because of the way she gained popularity so fucking fast.

But they eventually became best friends two years before middle school, when he had been held back two times and she was more than happy to try and help him out which she had been doing all year.

She was great full that she had lunch with her best friend, PinBall Vance. 'N he was just as happy as her, he hadn't had much time to spend time with her during the hours of "hell" so he would walk with her to her class as he was be late to the class he had after and before lunch.

They smiled as they walked in the crowded hallways that were more loud than a mall. Y/n giggled as they looked at each other while walking, her hand grabbing the small rubber bracelets that he had on his wrist, she held onto them so she would stay close with him. Afraid of being pushed away from Vance.

As they continued talking to each other about whatever happened in her classes or in lunch. Just as their arms brushed against each other while slowly walking, savoring the time they had together people screamed in excitement.

"What the hell" they both whispered to each other "Vance what's going on" Y/n asked as she slowly let go to see what was going on the the pre-teens getting into one circle "Y/n... come back" Vance mumbled as he walked to Y/n, trying to pull her away from the scene.

People started to rush to opposite directions as what they assumed people were fighting.

"Holy shit" Y/n laughed out as she tried to get closer to the fight but Vance pulled her arm close. He let go for a second as he began to scold her for walking towards the fights that when on in the hallway, teachers coming near along with school officers.

As he scolded her someone pushed past her causing her to lean onto Vance's chest. "Shit-sorry Vance" Y/n said as she backed away slightly to give him some space but he grabbed her hand in return.

His warm and hot hands into her warm and hot ones, their warm body-temperatures radiating off of each other. It made her cheeks flush a light pink. She felt her body grow hot from his warm era.

"Come over here Y/n" Vance said as he lead her to a area where the fights weren't going on "how many people do you think are fighting" Y/n asked as she looked off to the crowed people as the adults tried to pull off the small,tall, and medium sized teens off of each other.

She had tried to move her hand away but he just held her hand in a different way then before.

"Move it, get to class" a middle aged women yelled as they lined up the teens that had caused this mess. Y/n and Vance looked at each other before walking to their classes. Luckily he was good in math so his class was near hers.

They continued to talk before turning near their classes. "Ah" Vance said as he looked down "no, no"Vance pulled his hand away from hers as she laughed. They had held hands before but it was never for that long, it was kinda new for as before in the crowded hallway, The way he pulled her close as if protecting her.

"Just friends" Vance said "yeah just friends" Y/n replied "fr-best friend do that... right" Vance asked as they slowly walked "yeah they do" Y/n shrugged before walking off to her class.

The whole day she couldn't stop thinking about it and maybe he couldn't either.