𝙎𝙣𝙚𝙖𝙠 𝙞𝙣(Robin Arellano

It was a Friday night, everyone was asleep. Well almost everyone, Robin Arellano wasn't. He was currently knocking on a window trying to wake up his girlfriend, Y/n L/n. She was sound asleep under the blankets in her twin sized bed.

He sooner banged on her window, she woke up instantly. "What the fuck" Y/n cursed as she sat up, he banged on her window still "stop it you fucker" Y/n groaned as she opened the window. "You finally opened the window for me" Robin smiled as he climbed into her room before she closed her window shut.

"Missed me" Robin asked with a smile "yes but you didn't have to wake me up by banging onto my window" Y/n groaned as she lied down.

As he lied down next to her someone knocked on her door. She whined as she got up, throwing the blankets over Robin.

"What was that banging noise" her brother asked "a tree" Y/n mumbled before her brother left.

"Next time you want to see me just—" Robin cut her off by kissing her "please just me quiet Y/n" Robin said as he led her to her small bed. "You first asshole" Y/n mumbled as she wrapped her arms around him.

Their bodies pressed up right against each other as the Twin sized bed was too small for the teenagers.

"I hate how your so mean" Robin said fake pouting "I wonder who I got it from" Y/n said with a small smile "probably Finney—or Gwen" Robin shrugged making her laugh. "Or you got it from other boys" Robin said making her laugh once again.

"Yeah, cause I totally hang around other boys" Y/n said nodding her head lightly as he pulled her close "yeah—that's cause your totally a bad girlfriend" Robin mumbled before kissing her cheek.

"I am not" Y/n said fake gasping "if anything your a bad boyfriend" Y/n said whipping fake tears, "how am I a bad boyfriend" Robin asked "you hang around other girls and..... you also—" she was soon cut off by Robin "I do not hang around with other girls, the only girl I hang out with besides you are Gwen" Robin said making his girlfriend shake her head quickly "liar" Y/n said as he put his arm ontop of her torso.

"How am I a liar exactly Y/n" Robin asked with a small smile "I'm not sure, but I know that you are" Y/n shrugged before kissing his cheek.

"You missed" Robin said "no I didn't, I just don't want to get a disease" Y/n responded making him gasp "Diseases, you won't get diseases" Robin reassured "sure I won't" Y/n mumbled rolling her eyes before looking up at him.

They looked at each other, her small eyes watching his round once in the dark. Only light showing was the moon through her curtains and her lights that held clips of photographs of them and her friends, and family.

He moved his head close to hers but her not kissing her. "Are you going to kiss me" Y/n asked with a small smile "no, 'm just gonna admire you" Robin replied with a tired voice "sounds like stalking" Y/n said looking up at him "i'm just admiring you, is that so wrong that I want to admire my beautiful girlfriend" Robin said as he wrapped around her.

"Your wrong for stalking" Y/n replied with a smile, he leaned his head more down but now kissing her. She put a hand behind his head making the kiss slow and passionate.

"Now I have diseases" Y/n fake pouted "glad I could give them to you this way" Robin said before kissing her once again."That sounds gross you know that right" Y/n asked laughing "yeah I know—sorry" Robin said biting his inner lip slightly before stopping. "It's fine" Y/n said before kissing him.