𝘾𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝(Vance Hopper

Vance had been missing school for a week, which wasn't new to Y/n but she'd normally find out ahead of time as her best friend would tell her but he hasn't.

"You think the police got him" Y/n's class mate asked "no.. he wouldn't be stupid to get caught" Y/n muttered as she chipped the wooden desk with her finger nails, surely to leave them hurt later on.

"He did get caught last time" Y/n's classmate spoke up again making her glare at them "that was only because it was after a fight" Y/n responded louder "yeah—a fight that he almost lost" Y/n's classmate got closer.

For a split moment she saw black, not red just black. Like she had passed out but she didn't. Far from it, she pounced on her classmate. Pushing them to the ground, grabbing their shirt before letting go to punch them. Just like Vance taught them to.

"Y/n" the teacher spoke loudly as he pulled Y/n off of her classmate. "Let me go you bitch" Y/n struggled in his grip, the teacher being way taller than her.

The teacher pulled Y/n outside, ordering another student to walk her to the office.

Once the two started walking Y/n's steps came to a stop. "Go back to class and tell the teacher you walked me and i'll give you this" Y/n whispered as she took out $20. "Thanks" the student nodded taking the money before leaving.

Y/n looked around to see if anyone was watching before walking to the back exit from the school. Leaving with her hands in her pocket.
___________________________________

Y/n banged on Vance's door, after a few minefield he opened it. "What" Vance groaned as he opened the door, he was slouching with light bags under his eyes. His hair in a low ponytail that was messed up, hairs sticking out from the sides.

"You look like shit" Y/n said as she walked past him making him roll his eyes "yeah thanks I feel like shit" Vance groaned once again as he closed the door, locking it as she looked at him with crossed arms.

"So why the hell are you here" Vance asked as he looked at her "punched a kid at school and now you owe me $20" Y/n said with a frown "how do I owe you $20" Vance asked as he sat down on the couch, immediately putting a blanket over his sick figure. "teacher threw me out and told someone to walk me to the office so I paid them to leave me alone" Y/n explained as she paced around his living room.

"You know I wouldn't have got into a fight if you came to school" Y/n said as she finally sat down in front of him. "Well I couldn't because if you couldn't notice i'm sick" Vance said making her eyes go wide.

"Uh.. I do not want to get sick so i'm just going to leave" Y/n said quickly as she attended to walk away but he grabbed her arm with a smirk.

She knew he was up to something she just didn't know what. "I'll make it my life mission to get you sick" Vance said as she yanked her arm away. "Cruel asshole" Y/n spoke before she ran.

He began to chase her around his house, whenever she ran into his room he'd run after.

Now he had her trapped in the kitchen, her sitting on the counter trying to find a way out of the kitchen and out the front door.

He laughed as he trapped her, putting his hands on her lower thighs to keep her in place making sure she wouldn't runaway. Her cheeks went a light pink from his touch but she quickly reminded herself that they were best friend, nothing more. Right?

"I know exactly how i'm going to get you sick" Vance said "how, cough on poor me... you wouldn't dare" Y/n said with a smirk "your right... I wouldn't cough on you just something worse" Vance laughed as he got closer.

Just as Y/n was going to say something to get him from getting any closer he pressed his lips on hers. Making her freeze for a moment before kissing back.

Her hands going to behind his neck. "I hate you" Y/n muttrred "your so taking care of me whenever I'm sick" Y/n frowned making him chuckle. "Only if you take care of me first" Vance muttered as they stayed close "sure Vance" Y/n whispered.