Chapter 12: Should I call you Batman?

Chapter XII: Should I Call You Batman?

I scream angrily at my computer screen at my grades.

I have an 93.1 % in my AP Comparative Literature class as an over all grade. Everything else is 100s.

Marcus then ran in my bedroom with a baseball bat.

"What's wrong Carly?" He asked looking at me confused.

"My grade Marcus!!! I can't believe I failed. I'm such a horrible valedictorian. I don't even deserve to be one. Just let number two get it. He plays baseball after all." I said while putting my head down in defeat.

"You're overreacting. It's just one low A. So what? I'm sure that you'll still be a great valedictorian." He sighed whilst smirking at me.
"Urgh that still won't help Marcus." I frowned while looking at my online report card.

"Seriously Carls you're honestly a really smart person, I'm sure that by the end of the week that grade will go back to a 100 like all the other ones. Because you're just that freakin good." He chuckled while rubbing my head and then walking away.

My phone then dinged and I saw Ashton's text message. Yes he has my number and I have his.

And he's not a creeper anymore. So I don't need the Scooby-Doo gang coming over and inspecting Ashton like underneath him is some monster.
I read his message.

Wanna hang out? We can study for our chapter three test;)

I sighed and replied with an okay along with an at my house tomorrow after school.

I sighed annoyingly and put my phone down on the desk it dinged again and I just read it through the screen.

Alright! See you at four:))

I rolled my eyes and then plugged my phone into the charger and walked out my bedroom and down the stairs.

I was shocked but then I replaced it with disgusted.

James was here shirtless.

But they usually go on runs down the block so maybe that's why he's here in my living room shirtless.

"Hey uh what's up little Lukens?" He asked with a smirk.

I honestly hate that nickname.

"Where's Marcus?" I asked ignoring him and that obnoxious question from his fat mouth.

"Um, he's in the kitchen." James said while smirking at me.

He then started to walk towards me and wrap his arms around my waist. And pulled me against him. He then started to grope my breasts.

"Let me go!! Marcus!" I screamed from the top of my lungs.

Just then Marcus ran in with a pissed off look and stormed to us and he pulled James off of me and punched him in the jaw.

My dad then ran downstairs and broke Marcus and James apart.

"WHAT'S GOING ON HERE!?" My dad asked looking at all three of us.

But his gaze softened when he looked at my freaking out state.

"James was all over Carly! And it made me really pissed." Marcus said while glaring at James.

"I'm sorry Marcus, I couldn't help myself." James said then he turned to me.

"And I'm sorry Carly, I never ever get on a girl unless they wanted me to. It was never my place." He said while frowning at me.

"Don't talk to her!!" Marcus snapped.

Then my dad sat on the couch and I instantly sat on his lap and cried into his chest, while he was rubbing my back.