Chapter 21: Birth control is under control

Chapter XXI: Birth Control is under control

To be honest here, I didn't think that I would still ache two days later from the party. You know, loosing your V-Card. But it does.

My parents walked in the kitchen and my mom walked over to Marcus and kissed him on his cheek and he just grumbled and started to wipe his cheek.

"Welcome back mom." He says annoyed.

"Oh Marcus!! Don't talk to your mommy that way! And look at you! My poor baby looks malnourished!" My mom says frowning at Marcus while checking him out.

My dad rolls his eyes and chuckles while ruffling my hair and opening the refrigerator. And grabbing some OJ.

"Mom I eat a lot." Marcus says.

"It's true. He can eat half the fridge." I tell her taking a bite from my pop tart.

Marcus glares at me.

"I did not. Carly has. I mean, look at her she looks like an over fed donkey." He says giving me a pointed look.

"Oh you leave her alone." My mom explains while glaring at him.

He just rolls his eyes.

"So, Carly sweetie.Did you apply yet? To any colleges?" My father wonders while taking a long sip from his glass.

"I applied to Rollins and Clemson." I say giving him a small smile.

He nods smiling to himself.

"Well I gotta get to school. Bye guys." I say standing up from the stool at the kitchen island and grab my backpack and lunchbox then walk out of the kitchen.

I grab my car keys from my side pocket of my backpack and then walk out the front door and walk up to my car.

♕|♕|♕
"So have you considered which birth control to take?" Naomi asks me when we made it to our lockers.

"Probably just the normal pill." I say putting my lunch box in my locker.

"Okay, that's what I take." She says checking herself in her locker mirror.

"Naomi. Did you apply to any colleges yet?" I ask her.

"Yeah, I applied to the university of Arkansas like two weeks ago. And UGA." She says giving me a cheeky grin.

"Ahem, have you guys seen Lance? He was supposed to meet me." McKayla says walking up to us annoyed.

"Um well I think he went to his European History class." I say awkwardly.

I'm not used to this popular human being. Let alone, a supermodel human being talking to me an over fed donkey. I guess dating Drew has a perk.
"Oh okay. Well thanks." McKayla says nodding her head and then walking away.
Naomi looks at me shocked.

"Okay, I never seen McKayla.. The school's whore and queen bitch be nice to someone. Like that's amazing. Well, jaw dropping to be pretty exact." She tells me while shaking her head in amusement.

I sighed.

"Yeah it is." I agree.

McKayla has been a bully ever since middle school. Her and her clique. Everyone hardly sees the clique because they think they're better than everyone and don't eat with us during lunch. So I only saw them a couple of times throughout high school.

But never during lunch because they go to some country club. Which I think is completely dumb. Because it's high school. And you have to know who you go to school with.