Chapter 24: A long ass Christmas List

❁Chapter XXIV: A Long Ass Christmas List

  I groan when I look at what Naomi wants for Christmas. So I called her.

  "Seriously Naomi? Why do you want so many damn things for Christmas?" I ask her looking at my email from her.

  "Because Carly, next Christmas will be different because we'll be in different schools and in different states so I want this one to be memorable." She explains while typing something over the phone.

I sat With my legs crossed on my bed and adjusted my reading glasses. While looking on my MacBook.

  "It'll be memorable alright. You do know that I can't buy you all of this right?" I ask her while sighing.

  She then laughs.

  "I know girl! Just surprise me with whatever you want to do! Well I gotta go so I'll ttyl!!" She says happily then hangs up before I said anything.
  I sighed and hit the 'print' button. Then walked up to my colored printer that I just got shipped yesterday as an early Christmas present from my Uncle who's going to Ireland for the holidays.
  When it was done, I grabbed Naomi's list and turned the printer off.
  I'm only getting her like two or three things from this damn thing.

  ♕|♕|♕|♕|♕|♕|♕|♕
  Once I made it into AP Psychology, I saw Lance already seated in his spot and looking through his phone.

  I hardly ever talk to him, so I just awkwardly approach him and sit in my assigned seat and got out my glasses getting ready to learn.

  "Can you tell Keely that me and her are done? Like she's disgusting, and I just don't want another McKayla in my life." Lance says to me not looking up from his phone.

  "If you had heard from her, you would know that we aren't friends anymore." I say to him quietly but he obviously heard me.

  He looks up at me. Reading my eyes to confirm that I'm indeed telling the truth.

  "Whys that?" He asks.

  I just shrugged my shoulders.

  "She just randomly stopped talking to me and Naomi. Then unfollowed me on Instagram. Honestly, I haven't talked to her in a while Lance so you can tell Keely that. Because you obviously have talked to her between the both of us." I tell him irritated.

  He gets the hint that I'm so done with this conversation because he nods his head then gets back to going on his phone.

  I put on my glasses and look ahead.

  I hate talking about Keely. Like obviously she just doesn't want to be my friend anymore, I'm not sure why... But we just aren't close anymore. Naomi doesn't even acknowledge her whatsoever.

She even blocked Keely from her contacts. I mean, that's a bit extreme but Naomi does what she wants to do.

  "Hello beautiful." Drew says walking in and giving my head a kiss.

  Then takes his seat next to me.

  "Hey man, is Connor coming?" Lance asks Drew while putting his phone down.

  Drew sighs in frustration.

  "Nah man, he's got a really bad cold. He even has to miss tonight's practice. Coach just told me before I came here, that Connor sounds dead. But I'm coming over later before practice to bring him his homework if you would want to come tag along?" Drew asks him.

  Lance looks up at the ceiling.

  "Yeah sure." He says looking back at Drew with a confirm nod.

  The bell then rings and everyone starts coming into the classroom.

  ♕|♕|♕

  The next day, Marcus and I both go Christmas shopping for our friends.

  I already got Marcus' present but it's on Amazon so it'll be here in two more days. According to this tracker thing that I have from my Amazon app.

  It's a poop emoji pillow because Marcus is a poop head. Ha.

  But he'll like it anyways, because he's always wanted an emoji pillow.

  "Not sure what to get James." He sighs.

  I got out Naomi's list and look to see if there's anything less expensive that I can get. Because I still have to buy some more presents for some more people.

  So I decided to get her all the seasons of Supernatural. She's going to die from happiness.

She also has a major crush on Jensen Ackles. But you didn't hear that from me.

  "Maybe get him a Xbox game." I say while putting my mom's gift in the basket.

  It's a foot bath.

  "Yeah, I guess I will." Marcus just says.

  "Well I'm going to where the DVDs are." I say pushing my Target cart.

  "Don't leave me baby sister!" Marcus yells.

  While people were looking at me weirdly but I ignored them and continued to make my way to the DVDs.

  "What you got there?" A cute Target worker asks me.

  I picked up the Supernatural DVD collection and put it in my cart.

  I can tell he's looking at Naomi's long list.

  "A long ass Christmas list." I say.

  He just chuckles.

  "Damn." He says.

  "Yeah. Damn indeed." I confirmed.

  "You must have a lot of friends." He tells me.

I chuckled at this, how cute of him to assume that I do.

  "I actually don't, I am more of the antisocial person." I say with a sigh.

  "Oh, that's surprising for a cute girl like you." The guy says with a wink.

  I give him a grin and then walk away.

  I can't help it, I'm a weird person.

  So when a cute guy looking like that speaks to me, I'm not sure what to say.

  I then find Marcus in the video game section.

  "What did you find for James?" I ask my brother.

  "Um, call of duty." He tells me while showing the game to me.

  "Alright, well, I am going to buy wrapping paper." I say.

  I hear Marcus chuckle and then we both start walking away.

  ♕|♕|♕

  I am in my room watching Pretty Little Liars while eating my chicken bowl from Chipotle.

  I just wrapped all the presents that I got, and then picked up some Chipotle because I am hungry and have a weakness with eating out.