Chapter 26: Y'all are Married couple Goals

Chapter XXVI: Y'all are Married Couple Goals

  "Carly get up! It's Christmas Eve bitch!" Naomi squeals while tickling me.

  "Ugh Naomi, I'm not up for Christmas tomorrow." I muttered while pushing my face into my pillow.

  "Look, Drew cheated on you a week ago, and I gave you your space, but now I want you to get your blonde ass out of bed because it's Christmas time." She says while putting her hands on her hips.

  I sit up and glare at her.

  "So what?" I ask her annoyed.

  I hate admitting to what happened.

  This is why I was against being in a relationship in the first place.

  "Come on Carly, don't let the douche bag and crazy Keely put a damper on your holidays." She says while shaking her head.

  "Well they did, and Drew keeps texting and calling me that he's sorry." I muttered.

  And on que, my phone buzzed making me look at it and see a text message from Drew.

  Drew ~ I'm so sorry baby! You know I wouldn't hurt you because you're still my girl

  I showed Naomi making her scoff.

  I then gagged at this.

  Not caring if this sounds unattractive.

  Plus, he never ever calls me baby.

  Some girls love it, but some girls don't.

  And I am those girls.

  "He never ever calls me baby." I say with distaste in my tone.

  "He texted you at 9:20 am? What the hell is his problem? I thought guys like to sleep in." She says while shaking her head.

  "I guess it's the fact that I haven't texted him in two whole days." I say while yawning.

  "Well then he's pathetic." She states.

  "Yeah, he called me baby." I say while crossing my arms.

  I sighed and got out of bed and grabbed my phone from the charger.

  "I know that, and I'm pretty sure he knows that he is because the first message he sent me was and I quote, 'I'm fucking pathetic'". I explain while looking at his many texts.

  "Well good for him. Anyways, I have stuff planned out for us to do today!" She says all happily.

  That's why I don't have sleepovers with her sometimes, because she's too much of a morning person.

  And I like to sleep in then get crabby if woken.

But her parents are across the ocean for the holidays so she has to spend Christmas with me and my family because she doesn't want to go to England.

Although I wouldn't mind going there if my family decides to go one day. But my mom loves Naomi so she doesn't mind if Naomi stays here for the holidays.

  "Lucky me." I muttered annoyed.

  ♕|♕
  We walked downstairs, and I see James and Marcus playing some video game in the living room. And I heard my giggling mother in the kitchen.

  Once we walked into the kitchen, I see my dad dancing with my mother.

  "Y'all are married couple goals." Naomi says in complete awestruck.

  I just rolled my eyes at this.

  My parents pulled away and my mom gave her a smile and so did my dad.

  "Thank you Naomi." He says grinning.

  "You're welcome Mr. L." She says

  He then kisses my mom's cheek.

  "Okay is breakfast ready? Because this is making me gag." I say irritated.

  "Yes it is, my daughter that is against love." My father says with a chuckle.

  I rolled my eyes and Naomi and I sat at the bar and my mom handed us both some plates.

  They were Christmas tree shaped pancakes.

  "This looks adorable." I say while eating a sausage link and looking at the pancakes

  "Thanks, I'm trying to be festive." My mother explains while giving me a smile.

  "Of course you are." I chuckled and then start to eat the pancakes.

  "Your mom can cook." Naomi tells me with her mouth full.

  I just chuckled at this.

  "Yeah she can, why do you think I usually order out whenever she's gone?" I ask my best friend with my mouth full of pancakes.

  "Carly Noelle, manners missy." My mom chastised while glaring at me.

  I roll my eyes at this and start to drink my milk from the glass.

  ♕|♕|♕
  Naomi and I are sitting in my bedroom decorating our own stockings, when I get an email notification on my MacBook.

  I get up from the floor and walk over to my laptop and I click on the email icon.

  "Oh my gosh! Naomi!" I gasp.

  Once I had read the email.

  She scurries over to me and looks at the screen carefully.

  "What is it?" She asks me.

  "I-I got accepted into Brown..." I say trying not to cry tears of joy.

  This is unbelievable.

  "Merry Christmas Carly." She whispers with a huge smile on her face.

  "Naomi, I didn't think I would get accepted. Well probably wait listed but not fully accepted." I say still looking at the email again.

  "When's your package coming?" She asks me.

  "Sometime after the holidays." I say reading off the bottom part of the email.

  Once you get accepted to a college, usually you get a package in the mail, the acceptance package as I would usually call it.

  "I'm so proud of you Carly." She says pulling me in a hug.

  "Thank you." I say returning her hug.

  It's sure going to be a great Christmas indeed for me, Carly Noelle Lukens.

  And even the Lord knows that I need it.

  ♕|♕|♕

"Aww, you got me the whole Supernatural collection?!" Naomi asks while putting a hand over her heart and looking at me with a big smile.

I looked up from my quarter zipped up Grey Clemson jacket that my brother got me and then looked at my best friend who is currently crying her eyes out.

  "Yeah, I did, now you can watch it in your dorm." I tell her with a smirk.

  She then crawls over to me and gives me a hug.

  "Thank you!" She says while hugging me.
  "No problem." I chuckled and pat her back.