Chapter 25: Happy Holidays you douche bag

Chapter XXV: Happy Holidays you Douche Bag

I start getting ready for some Christmas party, when my phone started ringing and I saw that it was Drew that's calling me.

"Hey!" I say while putting my UGGs on.
And holding the phone to my ear.

"Hey beautiful, I'm going to pick you up in an hour or so because my mom wants me to taste everything she made for her party she's hosting tonight at my place." He says with a chuckle.

And damn that sounds so hot..

"Oh okay, well try not to eat everything all gone then Drew." I say chuckling.

He laughs.

"Believe me, with my mom's cooking, just hope that I don't get food poisoning because she can't fucking cook for life." He says.

I laugh too.

"Well okay I'll call you in an hour to make sure that you survived." I say with a giggle.

"Well thank you very much sweet cheeks." He tells me laughing.

Then he hangs up.

I sighed and threw my phone onto my bed and then walked out of my bedroom and down the stairs.

I see my parents walking up the stairs quickly and my dad grabbing my mom's hand while she was laughing. Making me gag because I know exactly what they're about to do.

Or what my dad was about to do to be more precise.

I walk in the kitchen and see Marcus looking at his Big Mac with disgust.

"I officially lost my appetite." He mutters while shaking his head.

"I'm guessing you saw mom and dad do something?" I ask him while opening my giant pantry.

"Yeah, mom was in here drinking her coffee, then dad walks in and says that he's off this weekend including today. So she puts down her coffee and then wraps her arms around dad's neck like they're some teenagers." He says shivering at the end.

"So I'm guessing they're about to get it on? Because I saw them running up the stairs on my way here." I say shaking my head.

Marcus groaned.

"I didn't even think of that.." He mutters.

Making me laugh.

♕|♕
"Fun party right?" Drew asks me two hours later.

"Yeah I guess." I say taking a sip of Drew's beer.
I'm not too fond of drinking, because you can become reckless. Hence why I made Drew share his beer bottle with me. He didn't mind of course, because he's having a proud boyfriend moment.

"Hey let's go find some place private." He whispers into my ear.

I just sighed.

"Not tonight Drew, I really want to talk to people." I tell him while slightly shoving him off of me.

He groans.
"Cock blocking me.." He chuckles.

He then buries his face into my neck and kisses it then pulls away.

"I'll be right back. I'm gonna find my Connor and cock block him.." Drew slurs.

He then laughs and walks away.

"Goodbye." I sighed.

Drunk Drew is pretty annoying.

I then sat down on the couch, and got out my phone and started going on Twitter and whatnot.