Chapter 11: Drive-Ins Are Stunning

Chapter XI: Drive-Ins Are Stunning

I hate when my brother brings a girl home. I can hear her moaning and Marcus grunting.

"Dad, can you do something about your horny son bringing a girl home!?" I asked my father who's helping me fold my clothes in my room.

"Marcus is a grown man Carly. I'm sure that he won't do it again." He sighed while walking out of my bedroom.

"But that's still gross!!!" I shouted at him, but I'm pretty sure that he couldn't hear me.

My phone the started to ring, and I looked at who's calling and I smiled and rolled my eyes.

"Hey Carly!" Drew shouted over the phone which made me separate my ear from the phone.

"Hey Drew, what do you want to call me for on a Saturday?" I asked clearly impressed.

"Just want to take my good friend out tonight to something that's pretty awesome." He chuckled.

My heart fluttered when he called me a good friend. But I'm not sure if it's a bad thing or a good thing.

"Oh okay, what time?" I asked whilst sitting on my computer chair at my desk.

"I'll pick you up at five because it's a long drive to the place." He chuckled.

I then heard his sister in the background. Which made me wonder what's up between her and Marcus. Like what happened between them.

So I decide to ask.

"Hey what happened between Marcus and Kylie?" I asked.

"Oh, Marcus never told you?" He asked with a shock.
This made me let out a sad sigh and a frown on my face.

It's just Marcus never tells me what happens between his past girlfriends. I just notice that he changes from one girl to the other. He doesn't tell me what happens with them. Like a reason basically on why they would break up in the first place. My guess is that he just humps and dumps.

So I really don't know what happened between Kylie and him. I didn't even know Kylie and him were even a thing.

"No he didn't." I said.

"Well, my sister is a year older than him. And he basically wanted to go out with her. So they did for like a week, then my sister dumped him." He said with a sigh.
This made me go into shock. That Marcus, a player, actually got dumped by a girl.

Usually from what I hear, he dumps them, but he never talked about being dumped before and I mean never. I guess he was too humiliated about it to even talk about it to his little sister.

"Wow, why did she dump him?" I frowned.

I'm starting to feel bad for poor Marcus.

"Because she didn't have the time to date, with her lacrosse and whatnot, also that she had to focus on it for Georgia State University. Because of her lacrosse full ride scholarship. So she just didn't want to go through more stress of dating someone. So she had to end it with Marcus." He said.

I let this all sink in. At least she wasn't his first girlfriend. Because I remember her quite well. Her name was Sofia, and it was when I was in seventh grade, while Marcus was a freshman in high school. And they dated for four months, but he cheated on her. Which at the time was a surprise to me, but now I really don't care.

"Wow, I have to ask Marcus about her. Because he seemed to be scared to talk about her." I said while thinking.

"Yeah you do that. Hey I gotta go, but be ready by five." He said.

"Alright bye." I said then hanged up.

Shirtless Marcus then walked in my bedroom. Which made me look up and him and give a grossed out look.

"What? That girl is gone. I don't remember her name though." He chuckled.

"You don't remember her name and you just slept with her!?" I asked clearly ticked off.

"Well yeah, man she was some stress reliever after all." He laughed at my expression on my face.

"Ew! Okay nobody had to know that! Anyways, Marcus why didn't you tell me about Kylie?" I asked while looking at him curiously.

"What? Why would you want to know that?" He asked once he stopped laughing.

"Because Drew told me why Kylie dumped you. But why didn't you tell me about it Marcus?" I asked him.

"I didn't want you to think that I was weak, shoot, after Sofia I thought that Kylie would be the one." He said while clearing his throat.

"After Kylie, I didn't want a relationship. And once I started Clemson, I got stressed a lot. Being number seven, and whatnot." He looked lost in thought.

"So there was this girl that was in a class of mine, and I just took her to my frat house that I was living in, and slept with her, in my bedroom there. And then in the morning, I just told her have a nice day, see ya." He said with a small laugh.

"What did the girl say?" I asked him carefully.

This is the first time in forever that he opened up like this to me. I would've asked sooner if I knew that this is what he would do.

"She said screw you Marcus." He sighed. Then continued on.

"That's why I'm known in my school as a playboy. And then mom and dad got told about it and that's when dad wanted me to come back home." He said while smiling at me.

"So that's why you slept with girls? To not only not get stress, but to get over Sofia and Kylie." I said while looking at him.

He just nodded.

"If you wanted to know, all you had to was ask me, and I would've given you your answer." He said with a laugh and smirked at me.

"Oh I thought that you wouldn't want to talk about it so I didn't ask. But I just got curious this time, so that's why I just asked Drew and then you. " I said rather truthfully with a sigh.

"You're my little sister. I'll always tell you everything." He said while sitting me on his lap.

And I couldn't help but lean against his chest. While closing my eyes. Then he started to rub my back.

We just sat there for a while. Just me and him. The two of us.

♕|♕|♕|♕

"How long!?" I asked eagerly.

"Just forty more minutes." Drew laughed heartily while turning on the car radio.

"Ugh, I want to know." I whined while crossing my arms over my chest.

"Sorry Carly, but you'll just have to wait to see." He said while giving me a cheeky grin.

"Jerk." I said while glaring at him.

"You'll love me." He said in a high singsong voice.

♕|♕|♕|♕

Once he pulled in, I removed my hands from over my face because he of all a sudden wanted me to cover my eyes. So I sadly had to do so.

"Drew!!! You took us to a drive in movie!?" I squealed excitedly.

"Yeah, I hope you like them. Because I sure do." He chuckled.

"Drive Ins are stunning." I grinned at him while we both got out of Drew's car.

We then took out a blanket and a McDonalds bag. And then we found a spot and then started to set up.

The movie that was playing was "Sleepless in Seattle."

And it was such a great night. Drew and I even took some selfies with both of our phones.

Indeed a great night.