Chapter 28: I will still kick his ass

Chapter XVIII: I will still kick his ass

It's the first lacrosse game of the school year tonight, and Drew is pretty psyched about it. I mean the guy literally couldn't stop tapping his pen during Psychology, which made me grab the pen from him and put it in my backpack.

"I mean Carly, think about it, what if scouts don't like me?" Drew tells me when we're about to go to lunch.

I opened my locker and got out my lunchbox, then put my textbooks in the locker.

"They will, and I thought they come after a few games." I say with confusion.

"Well apparently scouts from Oklahoma State decide to pay a visit tonight. Instead of a couple of weeks, they want to get the first pick." He explains while sighing.

This is huge.

His older sister got recruited her senior year which was also during her first lacrosse game here, and the college that recruited her was Texas Christian University, they told her coaches that she would be an excellent goalie for their team.

"Babe and my sister is coming tonight. I didn't know about it until my mom announced it this morning at breakfast. I just don't want to let my sister down because she is after all a college junior." He tells me frowning.

I haven't officially met his sister, let alone his brother. Who happens to be two years older than their sister.

"Oh, is she nice? Or pretty?" I whisper the last part to mostly myself.

"She's really friendly, and yes she's pretty ugly." He says with a chuckle.

"Her name is Kylie." I say closing my locker.

"Yeah it is. Good memory. And my brother's name is Todd. He just graduated last year from Florida Gulf Coast University. He played lacrosse there throughout his college years. He got recruited his junior year of high school." Drew says while biting his lip.

I raised my eyebrow.

There's no way...

"It's true. I remember because we were in eighth grade, and he was helping me with my science project for the science fair. Then my dad called him to talk to him, so he went to the kitchen while I snuck in and eavesdropped on their conversation, and he was telling my brother that scouts liked him." He explains to me while shaking his head.

"Damn, so like you said in the beginning of the school year, your siblings are nothing but about lacrosse, aka obsessive lacrosse players."  I tell him.

He sighed.

"Tell me about it, and if I don't get committed to any college by summer, I might as well just be the family disappointment." He sighs while shaking his head.

"Believe me, you won't be the disappointment. I know the pressure. I used to think that I would not be like my brother after he graduated here from high school during our sophomore year." I tell him matter of factly while grinning at him.

"But look at me." I say with a chuckle.

"Thank you Carly." He says smiling.

Then he leaned over and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

♕|♕|♕
As I was getting ready for the lacrosse game, my brother walks into my bedroom.

"You know you need to stop barging into my bedroom Marcus. It's annoying." I tell him without looking at him.

"I just want to talk to you about Drew. Why the fuck would you go back to him?" Marcus asks me annoyed/pissed.

"He's getting a second chance, but if he cheats again then it's over between us." I explain while  biting my lip.

I then turned to face Marcus and sigh.

"I will still kick his ass."  Marcus mutters.
I then let out a laugh at this.

"I would love to see that happen." I chuckled while putting on my shoes.

And truthfully, I would love to see that happen if Drew hurts me again.

Once I grabbed my car keys, I then get out of the house and get into my car.

"Alright, time to watch some lacrosse." I say then start my engine and put my seat belt on