Chapter 17: Well if you Say so

Chapter XVII: Well If You Say So

I got up and got ready for Drew's little "date". I'm not so sure on what his plans are but they better not be disappointing.

Because a new season was just added to my favorite show Grey's Anatomy. It makes me want to become a doctor. But yet, I don't want to go through a lot of school.

"Hey do you know what time you'll be home?" Marcus asks walking into my bedroom.

"No I don't, why?" I asked with a sigh.

"Because James and I are having a sleepover. Now Carly, he's good. Okay? He promised me and dad that he won't touch you or go near you." He informs me softly.

I just sigh and look at Marcus. And we just look at each other for a few more moments.

"Yeah okay, like I said before that he's forgiven by me." I simply explain.

"Okay, he's been down on himself about it. He even stopped being a playboy like I am." He sighs.

"He stopped flirting and sleeping with girls?" I asked shocked.

I mean, unlike Marcus. James was the absolute worse playboy at their school. He sleeps with with girls twice in a day.

One time at his house in the morning and then another time at school. I'm also really surprised that he came out STD negative on his doctor's appointment last month.

Which grosses me out because that means that he can continue sleeping around.

"Yeah, the guy is depressed. Even the queen whore of Clemson tried flirting with him but he just refused." He said with a chuckle.

"Wow, I should talk to him when I get back from my small date with Drew." I state while putting my wedges on.

"Remember the curfew." He says sternly.

"I know." I sigh rolling my eyes and grabbing my phone.

We both walked out of my bedroom and down the stairs. I see James sitting on the couch looking on his phone. I froze on the second to last step. He really does look depressed.

Then the doorbell rang.

"That's Drew, I'll see you later." I say to Marcus which makes James look at me with a frown.

"Have fun tonight Carly." James says with a fake smile

"Thanks James." I said softly.

I opened the door, and found Drew holding a bouquet of pink roses. Which I gladly take from him.

"You look beautiful." He breathes looking at my attire.

I was wearing a dark blue sundress and black wedges, and my hair is straightened almost past my butt.

"Thank you. Let's get going." I say while taking the roses and handing them to Marcus telling him to put them in a vase in my bedroom.

Which he kindly did

"So where are we going?" I ask once he held the passenger door open for me like a gentleman.

"To Chilis." He explains while closing the door and then jogging around the back of his car and into the driver's seat.

He started the engine and we both put on our seatbelts.

"I haven't been there in forever." I laugh remembering the last time I went to Chilis.

"Ah well prepare to have some fresh new memories." He chuckles while turning on the radio.

When we got there, he pulled into a parking spot and turned the engine off and got out and closed the door.