Chapter 20: It's only Halloween

❁Chapter XX: It's Only Halloween❁

I groaned looking at my two costumes that I want to get.

"Hmm, I like the nurse outfit Carly. And have Drew buy a doctor costume." Naomi tells me looking at the nurse costume.

I sighed and grabbed it.

"Yeah that's a good idea." I tell her while yawning, sounding like a whale.

After I grab the nurse costume, I send a quick text to Drew telling him to buy the doctor costume from this store that I'm currently in with Naomi.

"How long have you and Drew been up last night? Did he pop your cherry?" Naomi asks me while grinning sheepishly at me.

I scoffed.

"No Naomi.. He didn't. I'm not sure I really want to lose it to him, I mean like he probably has taken so many, so like what if it's special to me, but just another thing for him?" I ask her with a frown on my face.

She sighed.

"Well, my mom lost hers to my dad, and they got engaged a year later, yet they still are together and happily married." She tells me matter of factly.

"Well maybe your mom got lucky." I tell her.
"Maybe so." She confirms.

♕|♕

"Marcus!" I yell.

Seriously, I'm tired of him leaving his damn boxers everywhere. I just wiped my face with one of them in the bathroom when I thought that it was a washcloth.

"What?" Marcus asks walking in from the back door.

"I just wiped my face on your freaking boxers! Put those in your dirty clothes basket!" I say poking him in the chest.

"Don't be a baby Carly." Marcus cooes while pinching my cheeks.

Something that I hate.

"I'm being serious Marcus!" I say irritated while walking into the kitchen leaving that sucker in the living room.

"So when are you going to that party?" Marcus asks walking in the kitchen.

I glared at him.

"Like seven thirty, why? Do you want to spy on me and Drew or something?" I ask narrowing my eyes at him.

"Nope, because I'm having my guys here and we're going to be planning some way to torture the trick or treaters." Marcus says grinning evilly at me.

I opened the pantry, and took out two cosmic brownies. These things are my life.

"Leave them alone! Mom and dad will stop you guys. Because they'll be here." I say pointing a finger at him.

"Actually. Mom and dad decided to go to a party at dad's work. And that doesn't end until three in the morning, also, it's in a hotel so they're just going to crash there." He says chuckling and smirking.

That son of a gun.

"Be sure to be home by twelve." Marcus tells me sternly.

"What am I, Cinderella?" I ask him rolling my eyes.

"Actually you are, and I'm the evil step brother." Marcus says sarcastically.

I walked out.

"I'm going to get ready!" I yelled at him while walking away.

♕|♕|♕
The party was going great, Drew went somewhere. And I'm just here awkwardly holding my purple plastic solo cup.

Although it's pretty damn gross, not sure how Marcus drinks this crap because that's what it tastes like crap. Now I can say that I know what crap tastes like.