Chapter 4: You're Honestly Clueless Sweetheart

Chapter IV: You're Honestly Clueless Sweetheart

I pulled my car in the school parking lot, then turned my engine off and grabbed my camera from the passenger's seat then got out of the car and locked it and started walking to the football field while wearing the Nikon camera strap like a necklace. Or should I say a pitch black lanyard.

"You're early Lukens." Ashton, a football player said while jogging up to me and smirking at me.

He's in my math class. And he's pretty damn smart I'm not going to lie. He's second in the math class. The first being me hopefully.

"Uh yeah, I want to get before game pictures too." I said while looking down at the camera and getting it ready.

"Well you take some pictures of me you know." He said while flexing his arms and winking at me.
Okay. Ew.

"I'll just take some pics of the team like I'm supposed to do." I said while smirking at him then walking to where the coaches are near the bench.

"Peters!! Get your ass back on that field!!!" One buff coach screamed at creepy Ashton.

"You hear for yearbook?" The second coach asked once I was next to them and holding my camera up.

"Yes sir. And I can take some of you guys as well if you want." I said while giving them a small smile.

They exchanged looks to one another. Then the one that screamed at Ashton decided to speak up.

"Nah, just take some of the boys, and then during the game you can take some of us. But, only if we don't look like we're about to rip some damn heads off." He said letting out a laugh and so did the other one.

"Okay then." I said while flashing them a smile, then started my magic with the camera.

While the coaches were making them warm up, I flashed two or three shots of them stretching and then two more shots of the quarterback practicing his throws. I then made him look at the camera while about to throw the football across the field. Which he happily did.

"Hey Carly!" I heard Drew yell from the bleachers.

"Thank you." I said to the quarterback who just smiled at me then nodded and continued to throw.

I ran over to the bleachers, only to find that Drew is not alone. Connor and some other guy was with him.

"Why are you here so early?" Drew asked with a chuckle while putting his arms on the black railing.

"Yearbook pictures. I decided to take some before the game as well." I said while flashing him a grin.

"Ah, so will you take some of me and the team when lacrosse season begins?" He asked while smirking at me.

"It depends what I get assigned to do during the season." I said with a chuckle.

"Right, well you got thirty minutes until the game starts. Do you want anything from the snack bar?" He asked while smiling at me.

"No thank you, I gotta go." I said while walking away from him then turned around and waved at him.

"Be safe!!" He shouted while he waved back at me.

"Will do!!" I yelled then looked at the bench.

"Make room for Carly." The second coach said to the boys that were sitting on the bench while a couple of others were listening to the first coach.

I sat down in between #34 and #65 and they were muscular and reall big. Like damn what do they eat?

Once the game started, I then got my camera ready, and stood up and began taking some pictures then I walked to the end of the endzone and took some more then jogged back over to where I was before, so I don't get hit with the football just like what happened to the last photographer last year.